Chapter 4

"Don't worry. One of the guys are coming to get me." I said. I got to the gate to see Riven waiting there for me.

"Wow, you took forever to get here." Riven said to me.

"Are you sure you won't early?" I asked him.

"Just give me yourself. Put this on." He said taking my bag and handing me a helmet. Then we were off. I so can't wait to learn how to ride on of these so I just can take myself to and from.

We got to Red Fountain in no time. I got off his bike. Guys were staring at me. I grabbed my bag. I started to walk but I turned around looked at Riven said,

"Thanks for the lift Riven. But next time don't be to early and think I am going to be there waiting for you." I then walked away.

I knocked on Helia's door. He opened it for me.

"Hey." He said letting me in.

"Hey." I said.

"Here you go." He said handing me a spare key to the room.

"Thanks." I said.

"I made room for you." He said showing me the empty drawers for me.

"Thanks Helia." I said.

I walked down the hallway to head to get breakfast. I walked in to see all the guys staring at me. I was wearing the uniform and everything.

I looked around to see where I can sit. I then saw Helia sitting by Sky and the guys. I walked over.

"Hey." I said.

"Here." Timmy said making room for me to sit down.

"So are you ready for your first day?" Timmy asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"You scared?" Brandon asked me.

"No. I went up against the Trix. So if I can do that. I think I can handle you guys." I said.

"So much self confidence in you. You are time you can do this." Riven said looking at me.

"Yes. I will not back down that easily." I said.

I heard guys whispering and looking at me. I just shook my head and looked away ignoring them.

"You know they are taking bets on how long you are going to last." Riven said. I got up and walked up to Lex.

"How may I help you?" Lex asked me.

"How long?" I asked.

"Less than a week. Why do you ask?" He asked me. I looked at all the guys. I then looked at him.

"The whole year." I said. All the guys looked at me.

"Really? You want to into this." He asked me.

"Yes. Don't make it easy on me." I said walking way. All the guys watched me. I looked over to the guys. They were not looking at me except for Helia. He was smiling at me. At least I have one of the guys behind me and I don't even know.

It was the end of the day. I went back to my room swore. I thought Ms. Griselda was hard. I was wrong. The guys made it hard for me. It was a pride thing that they don't want girls at Red Fountain. But I am going to show them what this fairy got.