Chapter 31

We played that game for a bit longer. Then we were running out if things to ask. So, we all went our own way. I saw Riven out on the balcony. I went out there to talk to him.

I walked out there. He didn't look over to me. He just kept looking out at the horizon. I then leaded on the railing next to him. We stayed like that for a bit. I then couldn't take it anymore.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He looked over to me like I just got there. He didn't say anything right away. But I could tell something was on his mind.

"Yeah. Just was lost in thought." He told me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him.

He looked at me. He was thinking about his answer. I wonder what was on his mind. Was it something important or close to him? Was it about me?

*Riven's POV*

I didn't know how to answer her. I was thinking about her and the olden days. It seems like she doesn't recognize me. I must have changed a lot since she last saw me. So, what do I say to her?

"Well, I just was thinking about someone." I told her. I just don't know how to explain this.

"Oh. Is this person close to you?" She asked me.

"Yeah. She really a big part of my life. But I haven't seen her in a while. I know I messed up." I told her truthfully. I looked over to see her expression changed. She looked a little hurt.

"Oh. She probably not mad at you. If you don't mind me asking. Why do you think you messed up?" She asked me.

She really doesn't know it is me. Do I really look that different? So, I am going to drop clues and see if she remember.

"Because I broke a huge promise to her." I told her. I was hoping she would remember something.

"What was the promise you broke?" She asked me. I don't know if she was asking to know. Or she was asking on a hunch.

"Well, I promised her I would always come back to her. I broke it by not coming back." I told her. I hope that clicked.

*Musa's POV*

I looked at him. That sounds so familiar. But how. How was it the same promise my old friend made me. It was colder and I then heard the girls inside. I looked back to them. It must be time for them to go. I left him alone and went to say bye to my friends.

I was laying on the bed after everyone left. The guys were in their rooms. The girls went back to Alfea. Helia was working on something. I was thinking of what Riven told me. I then got this thought. But I was not sure about. I then grabbed my phone and did something I thought I never would do.