Chapter 32

I was laying on the bed after everyone left. The guys were in their rooms. The girls went back to Alfea. Helia was working on something. I was thinking of what Riven told me. I then got this thought. But I was not sure about. I then grabbed my phone and did something I thought I never would do.

I then got this thought. But I was not sure about. I then grabbed my phone and did something I thought I never hear from again. I text him,

Hey. You still live?

I put my phone down. I tried to get my mind on something else. While I waited, I started to work on a new song I have been working on.

"Okay. What is bothering you?" Helia asked looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. How does he know something is bothering me?

"You have been playing those same cords for the past ten minutes. I know you have more to the song then those two cords. So, what is it?" He told me.

"It's just something Riven told me when we were talking." I then told him everything.

*Riven's POV*

I was laying in my bed lost in thought. I was thinking about Musa and the old times. I got pulled out of my thoughts because I heard a buzzing sound. I looked around to see it was my other phone. My gypsy phone. I picked it up to see a text. The text was from Musa. I opened it to read,

Hey. You still live?

I shocked my head. I then texted her back.

Yes. But that is not why you texted me. Why did you text me my angel?

Don't you dare call me that. You lost that right. Did you tell anyone about our promise?

So, it finally started to click for her. Maybe after this she would figure it all out.

*Musa's POV*

I was now waiting for his answer. Helia was waiting with me. I told him everything about this guy and me. Not even the girls know everything. Pretty much they know nothing. I then heard my buzzed. I opened it and read,

No. Why?

Because someone here knows something and I didn't tell them anything.

I don't know. Maybe there is a piece of the puzzle missing.

What?

My Angel, just think. I know you haven't seen me in a good year or so. But just look. I got to go. Talk to you later. Okay.

I looked at my phone confused. What did he mean? Wait.....

A Specialist With Wingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें