Chapter 8

"Thank." I said then I answered my phone. I hear something I was not expected. I heard yelling and crashing.

"Helia. Helia!" I said into the phone. But I didn't get an answer. I only heard yelling and crashing. I then heard someone yell,

"Fight back. Don't retreat."

Oh my gosh they are under attack. I need to go and help them. I am part of that school. Before the phone ended I heard,

"Don't give up. We can do this."

It then went dead. I looked at my phone and then closed it. I have to go. I don't care. I have to go and help them.

"Musa, what's wrong?" Wizgiz asked me consured.

"I have to go." I told him as I grabbed my things.

"Where?" He asked me.

"There is no time to explain. They need me. Red Fountain is under attack." I said as I left the room. I throw my things into my room and quickly grabbed my weapon. I then winxed up and flow to Red Fountain.

I got to Red Fountain. I felt heard someone coming. I quickly turned around with my weapon. I was facing the Winxs.

"Musa it's just us." I heard Stella.

"Don't do that. I could have hurt you guys. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"You really think we were going to let you go alone." Layla said to me.

"No. Can we go?" I asked them.

"Yeah." Bloom said.

We then walked into Red Fountain. But here is the thing. No one is here. Where is everyone? The place is trashed but they is no people. It is quiet. But how is there no one?

"Where is everyone?" Stella asked us.

"I don't know. But I think I have an idea. Tecna follow me. The rest can you look around for people?" I asked them. Then Tecna followed me. I leaded her to the control room.

"What are we doing here?" Tecna asked me.

"Timmy told me about this program thing he was working on. It was post to help if Red Fountain was attacked again. But he never got to test it out. I think he used it. I just don't know what I am looking for." I told her. I looked around. It was a mess up here.

"Okay. Give me time. If I know Timmy. I can find it." She told me.

"Okay, just try to hurry." I said. I then heard footsteps. I was hoping it was one of the guys or any guy at this rate. But it was the rest of the Winx club.

"No one. It is like they just disappear or something." Bloom told me.

"No. That can't be. There should be at least few guys. No Red Fountain guy would go done without a fight." I told them. Then we heard a beep and turned to look at Tecna. She got the cameras working and the tape up.

"I am going to send this to my computer at Alfea, We will look at it later. But I did find something. It is passcode. Maybe Musa you would know." Tecna said showing me the thing.

"It is a riddle." Layla said looking at the screen.

"Who are the protection of the plants?" Tecna read out loud.

"What does that mean?" Stella asked looking at the screen.

"It can be any one." Tecna said.

"Hold on. Let me try something." I said typing in the answer and then we heard......