Chapter 18

It was Musa. I looked over to Riven. I then saw Riven smirk a bit. He always like Musa. But he would never admit it. I then told her,

"His arm is really bad. He can't really move it. His leg is wrecked up. Also he lost a lot of blood."

"Thanks. You guys have to stay online so Tecna can track you guys." She told us.

"What do we say then?" Brandon asked.

*Tecna's POV*

"What do we say then?" Brandon asked.

"Anything. We all are here." Musa told them.

"Okay. Then what is going on over there?" Sky asked.

"A lot. But Saladin and Codatorta you would be really proud of your students. Mostly Lex, Manual, Ricco, and Musa. They really stepped up and took charge." Bloom told them.

"Mostly Musa sir. She really putting us boys into shape and line." Lex told them.

"Good. Keep it up." We heard Saladin say.

"How are you guys doing?" Flora asked them.

"We are fine. Just hanging in there." Helia said to us.

"Sure. Tell them that." We heard. It was Riven.

"Riven, shut-up. He is just trying to keep us calm. You don't have to be rude because you are in pain. We know you are not alright." Musa said into the mic.

"You don't know how bad it is." Riven said.

"Are you kidding me? I saw the tape. I was at Red Fountain. Who do you think found them? Who do you think told them how Red Fountain worked and everything. So yeah I think I know." Musa said. Then she got up and walked away.

"Riven, you really don't know how nerve racked she has been. She saw the blood. She was the one who first thought of you. You don't know how it been for her." Lex said to them.

"Sorry. It's just I am a little annoyed with this. I am useless." Riven said.

"Well she is no longer here. She walked away." Ricco said.

"Can you go get her?" He asked.

Then Lex and the guys went after her.

*Musa's POV*

I was in the living room. I just need to walk away. What Riven said hurt me. I then heard someone behind me. I turn to see the guys.

"Yes?" I asked them.

"Riven wants to talk to you." Lex told me.

"Okay. I am coming." I said to them. I then walked about into the room. The others walked out except for Tecna. But she was to into tracking them.

"Yes Riven." I said into the mic.

"I am sorry. Just annoyed. I am useless and stuck. So I am just taking my anger out on anyone and everyone." He told me.

"It's alright Riven. It's just you need to stay calm. Don't let get your anger get to you. It will not help you in any way." I told him.

"I know. Don't worry. I have faith in you pixies that you will get us out of this mess. Can't believe I am saying that." He said.

I was about to say something until I heard Riven groan. He didn't sound well. I then asked,

"What is going on?"

It was quiet. I heard Riven groan again. This time it was worse. He is getting worse. I know it. We need to find them.

"Tecna, I will leave the it on. But I have to help the others with Riven. He is not doing well." Timmy said.

"Okay Timmy. I just need a couple more minutes then I probably find you guys." Tecna said to them.

It went quiet and all we heard was groans and swearing. It was Riven. I could help but worry. Tecna looked over to me and then went back to her computer. She was now working quicker. But then something happened and it went quiet. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Guys can you hear me. Guys are you there." I asked.

There were no responds. I couldn't even hear Riven swearing. We lost them. Tecna was still working at her computer. She then grinned. She said,