Chapter 11

It has been a couple of days. The witches from Cloud Tower is now at Alfea. The specialist is still here. Lex and I have been helping teach and be head of petal the grounds so we are ready for anything.

I walked back to my room from my shelf of watching the gate. I walked into see Rico, Lex, and Manuel asleep on the couch, chair, and floor. I snuck past them not waking them up. I went into my room to see Tecna working.

"What is that?" I asked her looking at the machine.

"It is the same thing Timmy used to find me. But I just upgraded it. Now when I find them we can maybe talk to them if they have something to use." Tecna told me.

"Oh okay." I said yawning.

"Get some sleep. You need it." Tecna told me.

"I am going. I am going." I said to her.

*Manuel's POV*

I wake up from the couch. I looked around to see Lex and Rico up and wake.

"Morning Manuel. Coffee?" Bloom asked me showing me a mug.

"Yes please." I said setting up. Then Bloom handed me a mug. I took a sip from it. "Thanks."

"Please tell me Musa is asleep." Lex said to the Winx club.

"Yes. She has been a sleep for an hour now." Tecna said.

"Good. She needs her sleep." He said.

"She is doing so much." Stella said.

"Yeah. She hates that she was not there to help. You can just tell. She doesn't want to talk about it." Tecna said.

"Here the thing. She feels like she doesn't do much. She feels like she let us down. But she didn't. Without her the school would have never been found. As whoever was safe they won't be training right now. She done so much." Lex said.

"I don't know where we will be without her." Rico said.

"You guys really look out for her don't you?" Roxy asked them.

"She is Red Fountain's little sister. So yes we do look out for her." Lex said.

"I wish we can help her." Flora said to us.

"Don't we all. But her team is missing. We didn't expect anything else from her. The guys and her got really close." I said to them.

*Musa's POV*

I woke up. And looked around to see that it looked like it was the afternoon. Tecna was not in the room anymore. I got out of bed and went to the door. I heard everyone out in the living room. They were talking.

"Here the thing. She feels like she doesn't do much. She feels like she let us down. But she didn't. Without her the school would have never been found. As whoever was safe they won't be training right now. She done so much." Lex said.

"I don't know where we will be without her." Rico said.

"You guys really look out for her don't you?" Roxy asked them.

"She is Red Fountain's little sister. So yes we do look out for her." Lex said.

"I wish we can help her." Flora said to them.

"Don't we all. But her team is missing. We didn't expect anything else from her. The guys and her got really close." Manuel said to them.

I opened the door to see them all sitting around. I then spoke up,