Chapter 30

"You two got to explain, Riven, I am not surprised by that. But Timmy and Lizzy you two I am surprise. So, can you two explain?"

"I have three older brothers. I fell asleep on the couch before a game. I woke up outside. When I went back inside they were sitting on the couch." Lizzy told us.

"So, I am not alone then. My sisters did the same thing to me. But somehow I ended up in a tree." Timmy told us.

"Wow. What is up with your siblings?" Stella asked.

They just shrugged. Then Lex looked at me and asked,

"You ate a M&M. Are you going to explain Musa?"

"Oh this is going to be good." Riven said with a smirk.

"An old friend of mine was hanging out. We were hanging out in the woods near my house. Let's just say we did things I shouldn't have. Then I woke up a different part of the woods in his arms." I told them smirking. That day I could never really remember everything even to this day.

"A fling Musa. Never picture you doing that." Stella said shocked.

"No. Not a fling. Just an off and on thing. But always be in my heart." I told her smirking.

*Riven's POV*

I couldn't help but smirk. One thing no one knows expect for Saladin, Codatorta, and the guys of my team knows is that my life before this was a gypsy. But I am still one. My true family is my gypsy families. I call then my pack. Because I go by Wolf there.

I am the old friend she was talking about. I haven't seen her a year or so until she came to Alfea. That was the first time in a year. But the reason was because I started Red Fountain.

"Explains why you don't date." Stella said.

Musa glared at her. Is that why? She is still in my heart. I won't say we were on and off. I would say we were long distance.

"Rico, your turn." Stella said.

"Have you ever...." He took a minute to think. "Left someone you loved behind for a reason of yourself." Rico said.

Everyone looked around to see if anyone was going to eat one. Sky was looking at me to see what I was going to do. I could eat one and everyone would ask or lie and not eat one. Just before I could decide Sky said,

"Looks like no one. So, Lizzy go right ahead."

I gave him a quick smirk and nodded for that. He really saved my ass for that. I am just not ready for the pixies to know.

*Musa's POV*

I saw Riven give Sky a smirk and nod for thanks. What was that all about? Has he left someone he loved behind for a reason of himself? I am consured of that. I will find out the truth on that.

We played that game for a bit longer. Then we were running out if things to ask. So, we all went our own way. I saw Riven out on the balcony. I went out there to talk to him.