Chapter 28

I got to the White Horse early. I got a table on the top so we could have some privacy. I then waited for Musa to show up.

I was sitting there for a couple minutes before I saw a have a hover bikes coming towards the White Horse. The person who was on the bike was Musa. I smiled when I saw her. She looked up and smiled at me. I waved to her and she waved.

"Hey." Musa said coming over to me.

"Hey." I said. She took the seat across of me. She looked amazing.

"So, what's up Riven?" She asked me.

"I thought we could hang out." I told her. Of course, I would chicken out what I truly wanted to see her for. But can't turn back now.

"Okay." She said.

*Musa's POV*

Riven and I have been hanging out for a while now. I really thought he had to tell me something. But he never did. When we got done hanging out we headed back to Red Fountain. More like raced back.

We were neck to neck for the whole time. Then Red Fountain in was in our sights. I put the power to my bike. I gave it all I had. I left riven behind. But he had the same thought. He was then right next to me again. In the front was a crowd around the gates.

"Come on Musa. You got this." I heard someone yelling.

We were still neck to neck. Then I did a trick I saw riven do to the guys before when the race. I slid to the front of him. By doing that I won.

"That is how we do it." Layla said.

I thought the girls would have left when I did. But they must of data hanged out with the guys when I was gone.

"Don't mess with a fairy." I told them smirking.

"She beat you with one of your own moves. How is that possible? No one else knows how to do that." Brandon asked confused.

I smirked at them and said,

"After watching you guys so much. I picked up a few things."

The guys cheered for my win. I smiled about my win on the race. I looked over to see Riven shaking his head. We then headed back into Red Fountain. We were hanging out in Helia's and my room. It was the largest room of all. So, we all were relaxing there.

"Cards anyone?" Lex asked waving cards around.

"I'm in. Bring it on." I said to him.

We then got sky, Brandon, Nex, Manual, and Riven to play. Timmy Tecna was doing some computer thing. Where was watching Helia sketch at his desk. Bloom, Stella, Layla, Roxy, Lizzie, and Rico watched us play.

We played a couple rounds. Riven one a couple rounds and I won the rest. We were having a good time hanging out together. This was nice but my head was somewhere else. I was thinking about earlier today with me and Riven. There was something he wanted to tell me. I just wish there was something more going on. I know riven has more to tell me. But just won't.