Chapter 21

She looked at the other girls before answering. She then said,

"No offence Musa. But you act like one of the guys."

"I take that as a compliment." I told her.

"You should see her fight. Riven and her really go at it. Riven is one of the only one that won't go easy on her." Sky said.

"Yeah now she needs to find someone new to fight. The rest of the guys are scared. Not going to lie. I don't want to be a punching bag." Lex said.

I couldn't help but laugh. It was the only thing that made me laugh. I then said,

"What scared that I would be more manly then you?"

"Totally. I like my man hood." Lex said.

I smiled now. The guys started to joke with each other about who can be my new fight partner.

"Timmy is so out. That is not questioning there." Brandon said.

"Not going to try." Timmy said.

"Awwee Timmy why not. Come on." I said.

"Nope. Not happening." Timmy said.

Just then someone was at the door. We looked up to see it was Codatorta.

"Codatorta, what's going on?" I asked him worried.

"I thought I would come and update you guys. He is doing good. He will be fine." Codatorta told us.

I smiled to myself knowing that he will be fine. I then asked,

"Can we go see him?"

"Yes." He said.

We all got up and headed to go see Riven. I really hope is wake so we talk.

We walked into the room. There was Riven laying there. I hate seeing him like that. It hurts me.

He then moved and looked at us. He gave us a smiled. Then said,

"Death didn't win once again."

Only Riven would try to make a joke out of this. We all laughed at him. We pulled up chairs and sat on the edge of the bed.

"How do you feel man?" Brandon asked.

"I am alright for not having feeling in my right arm and left leg. But you know what. I am happy to be alive." Riven said.

"Yeah. Happy to have you live too man. It won't be the same." Sky said.

"Well now he just need to use that healing mumbo jumbo and get better so Musa has her fighting partner back." Lex said.

"Don't worry I will be back soon." Riven said.

We all laughed at him for that. He has hope. We all do. He then looked over to me. Then we heard,

"Guys come on. I think Riven wants to talk to Musa alone."

I looked over to Bloom. Of course she would be the one to see that. They everyone got up leaving me and him alone.