Chapter 14

I just shocked my head and then said,

"You are wrong. I was here when that all was going on. They were at least helping get the younger ones safe. If I didn't get that butt dial. I would have never known. That butt dial is the reason I found out. If that didn't happen. How long would it have token me to find out? I didn't fight with them. I did nothing. I was here when they need me. I didn't do nothing."

I could hold it in anymore. I just let it all out. The trust finally came out.

"Musa, are you kidding me?" Lex asked me.

"No, I am not." I told him.

"You are the reason we were found. You are the reason everything here is going smoothly. You are the reason the younger ones are still being taught. That is all you. You are the reason for everything here." Lex said to me.

"He is right Musa. You are the rock and everything. Everyone is looking to you as the leader. You are doing a great job at it too." Bloom said to me.

"Thanks guys. I just hate that I couldn't do anything to help them. Lex, Tecna, and I saw the tape. It was not good. Mostly for Riven." I told them.

"We bet. Don't worry we will find them and help them." Layla said to me.

After we talked I went for a walk to think. I wasn't alone. I know I was being followed. I quickly turned around to find the guys.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"We are wondering.... If you were okay now?" Rico asked me.

"Fine." I told them.

"Don't be mad about the intervention. It was our idea to do it." Lex said to me.

"I am not mad. You guys were right I need to talk about it. I do feel better. Thanks for that." I told them

"Always." Lex said. Then we kept on walking.

It has been a while since that day. Still nothing from Tecna about finding them. But none of us lost hope yet. I just can feel that they are still alive. But what I feel is pain. I bet that is Riven. I really hope he is okay.

I can't stop thinking about him. I miss him. I can't believe it but I do. I realized I still have feelings for him. I never really realized that I hung around him a lot but I did. Also I miss the guys. There are like my brothers. Mostly Helia. Helia and I got close. He is the closest thing to a brother. I am not use to having him around. We need to find them quick. Mostly for Riven sack. We don't know how bad he is. I really hope he isn't that bad. I really can't lose him.

*Tecna's POV*

I was at my computer. Like always. I haven't left it much. I am still trying to find them. I know I will find them. I was tired and I laid my head down to close my eyes for a second. The next I know. I was waking up by a noise. I must have fallen asleep. But that noise was still there. After listening better it wasn't a noise. It was something else. It was......