Chapter 15

I was at my computer. Like always. I haven't left it much. I am still trying to find them. I know I will find them. I was tired and I laid my head down to close my eyes for a second. The next I know. I was waking up by a noise. I must have fallen asleep. But that noise was still there. After listening better, it wasn't a noise. It was something else. It was my computer telling me it has something.

I got up and ran to find the gang. I ran up to them. Musa were practicing with the guys. The rest of the Winx were watching them. I ran up to them saying,

"I have something you guys might want to see."

Musa and the guys stopped practicing. They were all looked at me. Then we went back to our room. Ms. Faragonda meet us in our room. I then showed them what was one my computer.

"What is it Tecna?" Bloom asked me.

"Just listen." I told them. It was quiet in the room. All you could hear is the noise from my computer.

*Musa's POV*

We were listening to Tecna's computer. There was some sort of noise coming from it. I closed my eyes and listened to the noise carefully. Just then I heard something under the stack noise. They were voice. I turned my head. I know those voices.

"What are we listening from?" Stella asked.

"I thought I heard something. Maybe I am so tired I am hearing things." Tecna said to me.

"Guys shush. I hear something." I said still trying to make out what the voices are staying.

"Wait, you can hear something is not stack?" Manual asked me.

"Of course she. Melody hearing. She is the fairy of music. So she can hear things we can't." Tecna told them.

"What do you hear my dear?" Saladin asked me.

I listened closer as Tecna turned it up for me. I then told them,

"I hear voices. I can't make out what they are saying. But I know those voices."

"They guys maybe?" Bloom said to me.

"Maybe. Tecna is there a way you can clear it up a bit?" I asked her.

"I can try. Just let me know when you hear something." She told me. Then she started to mess with the stack. I was standing there with my eyes close to listen better. We were at it for a while now. Then right we were going to take a break Tecna did it. She got it clear so everyone not just me can hear.

"Tecna, you did it." I said.

"Yeah. But I couldn't without your help." She said.

Everyone came around. She then turned it up to heard,