Chapter 29

We played a couple rounds. Riven one a couple rounds and I won the rest. We were having a good time hanging out together. This was nice but my head was somewhere else. I was thinking about earlier today with me and Riven. There was something he wanted to tell me. I just wish there was something more going on. I know riven has more to tell me. But just won't.

"Really. I give up now." Brandon said.

"I take it Musa won again." Helia said smirking from the desk.

"Yup." I said popping the p at the end.

"I am done." Brandon said throwing his cards on the floor.

"Sower loser." I told him.

I lend back against the bed behind me. We got done playing cards. I was bored. Helia could tell I was bored.

"You get bored to easy Musa." Helia said.

"I know. We should do something." I suggested.

"What?" Timmy asked.

"A game." Stella suggested to us.

"What game?" Flora asked.

"Have you ever." Bloom suggested to us.

"Yes." I said getting up and went over to my hidden sweet stash. I then grabbed my big bag of M&Ms. Everyone sat on the floor in a circle.

"So how does this go?" Helia asked.

"Someone will say have you ever and then something with it. If you have done it then you a M&M." Bloom explained to him.

"Who goes first?" Flora asked.

"I will." I smiled at them. "Have you ever sent someone the wrong message that shouldn't have seen?" I asked. I was going easy on them.

Then Layla, Stella, Mirta, Lizzy, Riven, Timmy, Brandon, Manual, Rico, and I ate a M&M.

"How did you guys not text a wrong person?" Brandon asked everyone who didn't eat one. He looked confused about it.

"We make sure who send it right." Tecna said.

"Whatever. We should now go clock wise." I suggest. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Then it was Layla's turn. She sat there thinking. Then she asked,

"Have you ever lied about your age?"

Riven and I ate a M&M. I just realized Riven and I were the only one who ate one.

"When did you guys do that?" Nex asked.

"When I really wanted to see one of my favorite bands and I was under age." I told them.

"Did you get caught?" Flora asked.

"Nope. My dad still doesn't know about it to this day." I told them smirking.

"What about you Riven?" Roxy asked.

"Reasons." He said.

Everyone looked at him weird. But we just dismissed it. Then Nex went. He then asked,

"Have you ever not been able to remember how you got somewhere?"

Riven, Timmy, Lizzy, and I ate a M&M. I am not surprised about Riven. But U can't wait to hear the story with those two. I then asked,

"You two got to explain, Riven, I am not surprised by that. But Timmy and Lizzy you two I am surprise. So can you two explain?"