Chapter 2

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone. I turned around to see Riven.

"You will see. I need to find Saladin or Codatorta. Do you know where they are Riven?" I asked him.

"Why do need to see them?" He asked him.

"You will see. I will just find them myself." I said walking away. I was walking until I got last. I am so confused on where I am. I then saw Lex.

"Lex, can you help me?" I asked him.

"Sure Musa. What's up?" He asked me.

"I am looking for Saladin or Codatorta. Do you know where they are?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Follow me." He said. Then he led me to Saladin's office.

"Thanks Lex." I said.

"No problem. See you around Musa." He said.

I knocked on the ruined door. I heard,

"Enter."

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Headmaster Saladin." I said.

"Musa. Right on time. Welcome to Red Fountain." He said to me.

"Thank-you Headmaster Saladin. You wanted to see me." I said.

"Yes I did. I wanted to introduce you to the team you will be joining and the room you will be staying in when you are here." He said.

"Okay. What team am I joining?" I asked him.

"Follow me." He said. I followed him to a room. It was a nice room. It had a huge bed. A guy came out of nowhere.

"Grandfather." He said.

"Helia this is Musa. Musa this my grandson Helia. Helia, Musa here will be staying in this room with you. I kind of forgot she was going to stay in this room. There will not be a problem with the sleeping ways." He said.

"No grandfather. I will sleep on the floor when she is here." Helia said.

"Thanks Helia that is so sweet of you." I said.

"It is no problem." He said.

Then I heard my phone go off.

"I am so sorry. I should take this." I said.

"Go right ahead." Headmaster Saladin said.

"Thanks." I answered my phone. "Hello." I said.

"Musa. You need to get back to Alfea for the re-opening of it. You will miss everything." Stella said over the line.

"Oh my gosh. I almost forgot. I will be right there. I will probably get a ride from the guys." I said.

"Yeah do that. I will let Brandon know to wait for you." Stella said.

"Okay. Thanks Stell. See you soon." I said.

"See you soon girl." She said and we hanged up.

"I have to go back to Alfea. It is the first day. I have to go back." I said.

"Go right ahead. I will introduce you to the team later then." He said.

"Okay. I will be here for the opening. You can do it then maybe." I suggested.

"Yeah. That will be great." He said.

"Okay. Nice meeting you Helia." I said.

"It was nice to meet you too." Helia said.

I walked out to the landing for the ships and bikes. I saw the guys waiting there for me.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Musa. Ready to go?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"You can ride with Timmy. We are having a race. So it will be safe on the ship pixie." Riven said.

"What don't think I can handle it?" I asked him.

"Nope. Just do it so we can leave." He said.

"Whatever. You are lucky I just want to leave." I said walking onto the ship with Timmy. Then we left.

"Hey Musa. If you don't mind me asking." Timmy was saying.

"Yes Timmy." I said.

"What were you doing at Red Fountain anyways?" He asked me.

"It is a surprise. You will find out later today." I told him.

"Okay. Make sense." He said.

We got to Alfea. I saw Sky, Brandon, and Riven were talking about something. Riven must have won. That means they have to do his choices for a week. If they only know. I don't think Riven told them.

"Hey guys." Stella said. She ran to Brandon to give him a hug. The girls hugged their guys. Layla and Flora came and see me.

"How was it?" They asked me.

"It was fine." I told them.

"So..." They asked me.

"So what?" I asked them.

"Do they know?" Bloom asked me.

"Not yet. I first want to find out who I am going to be working with first. But won't know until the opening." I told them.

"Tell us what?" Sky asked.

"Can wait until the opening?" I asked the guys.

"Yeah. We can wait." Timmy said.

"I don't know. That is a long time away." Riven said.

"Well deal with it Riven." I said.

"Fine." He said.

We hanged out. It has been a while since that day. It is the opening of Red Fountain. It is going to be cool. We walked into Red Fountain. I get to meet my team today. We were waiting for the guys.

"Hello ladies hope we didn't make you wait that long." Brandon said.

"No not at all." Flora said.

"Then come with us." Sky said. Then we walked into the area. I saw Helia sitting there.

"Hey Helia." I said walking to Helia.

"Hey Musa." Helia said.

"So are you ready for today?" He asked me.

"Yeah. After today I will be a full time." I said.

"Uhmm..." I heard. I turned around to everyone.

"How rude I am. Helia these are my friends. Tecna, Bloom, Layla, Flora, and Stella." I said.

"Nice to meet you." They said.

"Can we see what you are drawing?" Tecna asked.

Before he could show them. Stella just took it out of his hands.

"These are really good. I think you can do my portrait. My people will call your people." Stella said.

"The bird's wings look like they blend right into clouds." Flora said.

"That is what I wanted it to look like." Helia said smiling at her.

So we hang out and watched the show until we got attacked by this creature. Helia stopped it from hurting Flora but then he let it go. We destroyed the creature. I went to find Codatorta. He is the one who introducing me to the team I will be working with. This is so exciting.

"I will caught up with you guys later. I have to do something first." I said walking away.

"Okay. We will be here. Can't wait to find out who you will be working with." Layla said. I walked up to Codatorta.

"Hello sir." I said.

"Musa. Come with me." He said. We walked until I saw........