Chapter 33

I looked at my phone confused. What did he mean? Wait can that be him? I am so lost and confused. If that is him.... Why didn't he say anything?

"Musa, what are you thinking?" Helia asked me.

"Truly many things right now." I told him.

I got up from the bed and went out the door.

*Riven's POV*

I put my phone down. I then heard the door of our room fly open. I looked up to see a pissed off Musa. She remembers now. I am in trouble.

"Hey." I said to her.

"Hey. Really hey." She said to me angry.

"What else is there to say?" I asked.

"How about sorry or something to make it better." She said still really angry.

"That won't make anything better. You will be mad at me." I told her.

I forgot the guys were in the room. They just sat there quiet. I don't blame them. I would too if I was in their shoes.

"You could have came clean to me. Two years. One year near me. But never said a word. You left me. So, now my turn." She said walking out of the room.

What did she mean it was her turn? What is going on in that brain? I got up and went after her. She was not in Helia's room. Then she would be at Alfea.

I went back into my room to get my jacket. I need to go after her. I let her go once but not again.

"Where you going?" Brandon asked me.

"I am going after her." I told them.

I then went to Alfea. I went to her room first. I quickly knocked. More like pounded.

"Coming. I am coming." I heard. Then Stella opened the door.

"Is Musa here?" I asked.

"No. She should be at Red Fountain." She said to me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Come in and look if you don't believe me." Stella said moving out of the way.

I went into make sure. After looking everywhere. The other Winx was standing there looking at me. The last place I can think of one place. I then headed to the Winx Club Compound. When I got there, I looked everywhere. But she was nowhere.

(A/N: I am ending it here. Sorry guys but I felt like it was time. But I might make a sequel to it. Thanks for reading. Reviews = Love. Keep on reading.)