Chapter 20

He didn't say anything. The guys and Winx got done fighting the creatures. They came over to me. He was in my arms now. I started to cry. He can't be. He can't be. When I was crying into his crest. I felt a hand touch me. I just shocked it off. Then it touches me again. This time I looked up. I looked up to see the guys.

"Is he?" Brandon asked.

Timmy checked for a pulse. He then said,

"We have a small one."

I looked to Riven. I then said,

"Help me guys. We have to move him."

They helped me pick him up. Timmy, Helia, and Sky stayed in front with the Winx to help if we have fight again.

Brandon, Saladin, and Codatorta helped me with Riven. When we got out Stella opened a portal to head to Alfea.

It has been some good couple hours since we got back. I was sitting there waiting any word about Riven.

"Hey." I heard. I looked up to see Helia.

"Hey." I said weakly.

I didn't know what to say. I was worried and scared. I still do have feelings for him.

"You okay?" He asked me.

I looked at him. I don't know what to say. I am not fine. But I am scared. I then said,

"Truthfully?" I asked him.

I know Helia won't say anything. We are close like that.

"What do you think? You know I won't say a word." Helia told me.

"I am scared." I told him.

"About what?" He asked me.

"I am scared of losing him." I told him truthfully.

"He is strong. He will make it throw. Just have hope." Helia said to me.

I smiled at him. He was right. Hope is all we have. That is all I have right now.

"I still have feelings for him. I hate seeing him like this." I told Helia.

"I know." He said wrapping an arm around me to comfort me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

The others walked in where I was sitting and waiting. They all looked at me.

"Hey." I said to them. I know they were worried too.

"How you doing Musa?" Sky asked me.

"I am alright. Just hoping." I told him.

"Helia got to you?" Brandon asked looking over to Helia and me.

"Yeah. Like always." I said jokely. Helia was always there for me since I started Red Fountain. He was the first guy to take me in.

"You know he will be alright. This is Riven we are talking about." Lex said sitting down by me.

"Yeah I know. Just scared because he is one of our team mates." I said. I just didn't want to tell them all why I was truly scared.

"Yeah I know." Sky said.

The girls watched how the guys and I act around each other. I looked up and asked the girls,

"What?"

"Just weird how you guys react around each other." Stella said.

"What do mean babe?" Brandon asked.

She looked at the other girls before answering. She then said,