Chapter 17

It was quiet for a bit. Then we heard,

"We can see anything. There are no windows or anything."

"Then what do you hear? There has to be sounds." I said to them.

"I think they have us in the basement or something. There is not a lot of sounds. It is pretty quiet." He told us.

We then heard something like footsteps over the other side. Timmy then said,

"Have to go. Try to contact you soon."

Then it went quiet. I looked at everyone. They looked at me worried. I then said,

"This is good. We are closer to find them. If we stay in contact with them. We can figure out where they are. Tecna do you think you can track them?"

"Yeah, I think I can. Just give me some time." She said now all her attrition into her computer.

"Musa, if you get contacted by them again. Find out how bad Riven is so we can have everything ready here for his arrive." Ms. Faragonda asked me.

"Okay. That can happen." I told her.

It has been a while since the last time we had contact with the guys. Tecna thinks she can track them better if we are talking. So she is going to try when they contact us again.

*Timmy's POV*

We couldn't contact the others for a while now because our captives are watching us better. But today is our chance. Our captives left for a bit. I then looked around and pulled out the object we use to contact the others. But first I went over to check on Riven.

"How you feeling Riven?" I asked him.

"I am losing blood and I can't feel my arm. How do you think I am doing?" He said to me.

"Yeah. You are fine right now. Still Riven." I said to him.

"Riven, let check your wounds?" Helia asked.

"What is that going to do? I am still going to have them. I am still losing blood. But whatever floats your boat." Riven said annoyed.

"I am going to try to contact the others." I said.

"Okay Riven let Helia help you. Timmy go ahead and try." Codatorta said to me.

I then turned on the thing. I said,

"Anyone there?"

It was quiet for a bit. I then heard,

"Timmy, we are here. I have to ask. How bad is Riven?"

It was Musa. I looked over to Riven. I then saw Riven smirk a bit. He always like Musa. But he would never admit it. I then told her,