Chapter 3

"Musa. Come with me." He said. We walked until I saw Sky, Timmy, Brandon, and Riven.

"What are you doing with her?" Riven asked.

"Riven, shut up. Sir, what do you need?" Sky asked.

"I hope Saladin let you guys know you were getting a new team mate." He said.

"Yes he did." Sky answered him.

"Well... Here is your new team mate. Musa, here is the team you are joining." He said. Then he walked away from us.

"Wait.... Musa you are going to school here?" Brandon asked.

"Yes. Before you are. I am still going to Alfea. I will be doing both." I said.

"Do the girls know?" Timmy asked me.

"Yes. They do." I said.

"Why are you coming here?" Riven asked.

"Because I want to learn how to fight and everything." I said.

"But you have magic." Riven said.

"So, magic can't take me everywhere. I have to be ready for anything. So deal with it. Can we go back to the girls?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." Timmy said. We walked back to the girls.

"So?" Stella asked me right away.

"Meet the team I am going to join." I said joining the girls.

"What really?" Stella asked.

"Yes." I said sitting next to Layla.

We hanged out until it was time for us girls had to leave. I went to bed with a smile on my face. I know the team I am in. It has been a while since that day. I will be starting tomorrow. I will going to Red Fountain. I will be there for a week.

It is the next morning. I woke up early to get ready. I was going to get there early to get to know the place. I got my bag I packed last night. I walked out of my room to see the rest of the Winx club out in our small living area.

"What are you girls doing up?" I asked them.

"We wanted to you leave. We won't see you a whole week." Stella said.

"Stella, you will still see me. I just won't be sleeping here at Alfea. I will be coming to a few of my classes here that I have too. It is just I am mainly going to be at Red Fountain." I said.

"Well we will see later maybe." Bloom said.

"Show them what Alfea fairies are made of." Layla said.

"I will. See you later." I said.

"How are you getting there? Please don't tell us you are walking there." Tecna asked.

"Don't worry. One of the guys are coming to get me." I said. I got to the gate to see.....