Chapter 13

I looked over to the guys. They were blocking the door. I think I know what this is. I get why they are doing this. I sat down and looked at everyone.

"So what is this?" I asked them.

"Musa, we are worried about you." Flora was the first one to speak up.

"Worried about what?" I asked them. I was right. This is what I think it is. They are having an intervention.

"Musa, you are not talking about it. We need to talk about it." Layla said to me.

"There is nothing to talk about." I told them.

"Yes there is. You didn't just lose your team. We lost our boyfriends. They lost their friends." Stella just blurted out.

"I know that. Don't you think I know that Stella." I told her. I now was getting annoyed. I know they were not just my team. That they were their boyfriends and friends.

"We know that you know that Musa. It's just that you don't want to talk about it. We know what you are doing. You are trying to keep yourself busy so you don't have to think about it or talk about it. But Musa you can't just keep it all in." Bloom said to me.

I shocked my head. I hate that I was not there. I hate it. I should have been there to help. I should have been there to fight by side them. But no. I was at Alfea. If I didn't get butt dialed, I would have never known.

"Musa, please talk to us. We are your friends. We want to help you." Tecna said to me.

"Musa." Lex said to me.

"You guys don't understand." I said to them.

"Then help us understand." Stella said to me.

"It's okay Musa. But they are right. We all need to talk about it. It will help us feel better. Also clear our minds." Lex said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't say anything. The guys looked at each other. The I heard,

"I hate that I got pushed into room. I wanted to fight."

I looked over to see it was Rico who said it. I smiled at him. I know what he was doing. He was showing me it was okay.

"Yeah. I understand Rico and I are still newbies. But we were not put to the top squad for nothing. I feel like that was wrong. But I know the guys were just doing it to protect us. I know they are find and we will find them." Manuel said.

Then everyone looked over to Lex. He looked at me. Lex and I don't hate that we couldn't do much. Lex nodded and then said,

"I didn't do my best. When the alarms went off I panicked. I thought I was ready. But I wasn't. But you know what. I did my best. I helped the guys get all the younger kids to safety and then I was pushed in with them. I hated it. But I know that was my spot. I had to be there. I still feel like I could have done more."

"Wow guys. But you are doing things. Just look out at the window. That is because of you Lex. Also you Musa." Layla said.

I just shocked my head and then said,