Chapter 22

I looked over to Bloom. Of course she would be the one to see that. They everyone got up leaving me and him alone.

"So." I said.

"So." He said to me.

"You wanted to tell me something back there." I said.

"Yeah. I did. But I truly don't know if I have the guts to do it now." Riven said.

"Oh. What changed your mind?" I asked him.

"I thought that might be the last time seeing you." He said to me.

"Then why not say what you wanted to say back there." I said.

"Because I am scared now. Not going to lie." He said.

*Riven's POV*

I was scared to tell Musa about my feelings. I thought when they found us that was going to be the last time seeing her.

But when I did see her and her telling me to fight. That gave me the strength to fight. Her being never me and knowing she didn't want me to go. Made we want to fight harder.

Now I am scared to tell her. I know she deserves to know. But what part?

"Musa can ask one thing from you?" I asked her.

"What is that?" She asked me.

"Time?" Is all that came out of my mouth.

"Time?" She asked me.

"Yes. Time. Just give me time to tell you want I wanted to tell you. Let me tell you throw out time slowly." I said to her.

She looked at me. I hope she will agree to it. It is the best away for now. She then said,

"Sure. I will give you time. But I am not waiting forever."

"I know. I don't expect you too." I said.

"Then can I ask something from you?" She asked me.

"Sure anything." I told her. I meant that. I would give her anything.

"Then please stop hiding and trust me." She said.

"Deal." I told her.

"Okay. Then where do we start with this new friendship?" Musa asked me.

I looked at her. Where do we start? I have no idea.

"How about this. My name is Riven and I can be a jerk sometimes. Jerk because I don't know how to show my true feels." I said to her.

"Okay. My name is Musa and I strong headed. I am strong headed because I feel like my way can be better than other ways sometimes." Musa said to me.

I smiled at her. She can be strong headed but that is one of things I like about her.

We then went back and forwards saying things about ourselves. It was nice. I was getting to know her and a whole another way. Plus, knowing about the past. I wonder if she knows yet.