Chapter 12

I opened the door to see them all sitting around. I then spoke up,

"You guys are sweet. You are helping me. Just by letting me do what I need to do."

"Always Musa." Bloom said to me.

"You should be sleeping some more. You haven't slept enough." Flora said to me.

"Flora I love you and all but I am fine." I told them.

"Would you like some coffee Musa?" Bloom asked me showing me the cup.

"Yes please." She handed me a cup. I wrapped my hands around it. It was warm against my hands. "Thanks." I then took a sip from it. It was warm going done.

"So what are we doing today?" Manuel asked us.

"Well I have some first years to help. You guys can probably do whatever. I don't think we have patrolling to do tonight." I told them.

"Okay. What are you going to do afterwards?" Lex asked me.

"I don't know. I probably find something to do." I told them.

"What about relax? One of us can help the first years." Rico asked me.

"That is a good idea. Musa what about you take today and relax. You are already doing a lot to help everyone." Lex said to me.

"No. I need to keep myself busy. Please guys." I said pleading a little bit.

"Are you sure Musa?" Layla asked me.

"Yes. Trust me. This is good for me right now." I told them.

It was good for me right now. I didn't want to think about the bad of this all. Mostly when I am still standing here and they are somewhere I don't know. I don't know what is going on with them. I don't know where they are. I should have been there. But I wasn't. I was here.

It is later in that day. I was walking around the grounds checking on students and everything. I then was approached by Lex, Manuel, and Rico. I looked at them and asked,

"May I help you guys with something?"

"Follow us." Lex said.

I looked that all three them. I didn't argue. I just went with them. They lead me to my room. Lex opened the door and let me walked in first. I see the Winx Club sitting there.

"What is going on?" I asked them.

"Musa, please sit down." Flora asked me nicely.

I looked over to the guys. They were blocking the door. I think I know what this is. I get why they are doing this. I sat down and looked at everyone.