Chapter 26

I know I just challenged him. But I always do. I missed our little challenges when he was out.

It has been a while since the Riven surprised the guys and me by walking. I am now back going back and forwards from Red Fountain and Alfea. But know what I don't mind it.

There is something I realized during all this. Riven never told me what he wanted to tell me on that day. I gave him enough time.

I was sitting in the room at Red Fountain I share with Helia. The Winxs came over to see how I was doing. We were now hanging out in the room.

"You know this is the first time we have ever been in your room from here." Tecna pointed out to me.

"She is right. It is nice." Stella said.

"Thanks. Helia really made me feel at home here." I told them.

Just when I said his name. Guess who walked through the door. Just like Beetlejuice.

"Hey Helia." I said.

He looked over to me. The Winx and I were sitting on the bed. He then said,

"Hello there Winx." He said.

I know he was trying to keep it cool and not awkward with Flora being in the room. He has this huge crush on her. I know she likes him back.

"So what's going on Helia?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. Just got back from studying with Timmy." He said walking over to the desk. I know what he was doing.

He wanted to make sure none of this drawings of Flora were out. But he has no worries. I put those away before the girls got here.

"Don't worry. There are put where they belong." I said to him.

The Winx looked at me and Helia weird. Then Stella asked,

"Is there something we are missing?"

"Of course there is. It is roommate things. Can't talk about." Layla said.

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"Thanks." He said to me.

"Always. I am not that mean." I said to him.

Just then my phone went off. I looked at it to see a text from Riven. I opened it to read,

Hey what's up

Nothing much. Hang with the girls in my room. Trying not to embarrass Helia.

But that is the fun apart.

Riven what is you want?

"Riven?" Helia asked me.

Before I could answer him. Stella had to say something. She asked,

"Since when you text Riven?"

"Yes. It is him. Also for a while now." I said.

"What does he want?" He asked sitting at the desk chair.

"I have no idea." I said. Just when I said that. My phone buzzed again. I looked to see that Riven texted me back.

Well....