Hot

It was absolutely burning and it didn't help that you had to move into HQ early so not all the rooms were done. That's how you ended up in a room with L. You didn't really care to be honest, as long as he let you sleep. It was currently 46 degrees (Celsius) and you were burning. The air conditioner wasn't helping either.

So there you lay, you'd kicked off the blankets and your pants, leaving you in panties and a tank top. You honestly didn't care if L saw you like that, it was too hot to keep too much on,  that and L seemed to have gotten rid of his shirt and jeans earlier, leaving him in boxers. You were on the same page, although it was unlike L, the heat had really gotten to you both. L was sitting next to you on the bed as he worked on something on his laptop. You just layer there, trying to sleep in the heat.

"Is the air con on?" You asked.

"Yes, why?" L replied.

"It's so hot!"

"I know, but we can't exactly change the weather"

"But I can't sleep, I'm drowning in my own sweat!"

"It's not that bad"

"Says you! You of all people even got rid of your clothes to stay cool"

"It'd be unhealthy to stay that hot in weather like this, of get heat stroke" he said matter of factly.

"I know, but still, when you are seen without your long clothes, hell freezes over" you replied.

"If you're really that hot just take off your shirt or get an ice pack"

"But the freezer is all the way on the other floor and this tank top is all that's hiding my skin right now"

"Then there's not much we can do, just stop complaining and try to sleep I guess"

You looked over at L, who was seemingly un phased by the heat, and just continued to work on his laptop. How is this heat not getting to him? It's the hottest it's ever been this year, and it's only the start of summer! How the hell will he deal with this heat all summer? You sure as hell can't.

"But it's so hot!" You complained.

Suddenly you felt a weight on your wrist and the sensation of someone above you. The dim light from the lamp illuminated the room, making you manage to see L hovering over you, who had just pinned you to the bed.

"If you don't stop complains about the heat, I'll give you a reason to feel hot~"