Insomiac (mature)

A/n: based on the song above.

There was a reason you never got enough sleep, because you were juggling the Kira case with a relationship.

Your relationship was the kind where actions spoke louder than words. Who was you significant other? None other than your boss and the worlds greatest detective L Lawliet, who was known for never sleeping, little did anyone know the real reason he never slept.

The reason was because the bed was being used for other things.

"You should really get some sleep" Misa said.

"I know" you said with a yawn.

"Why don't you?"

"I have lots of work to do"

"Aww, if I knew how to be a detective I'd help you so you can get it done" Misa said.

"Oh well, I'm used to living on coffee"

"Well I hope you get your work done; goodnight (y/n)"

"Goodnight Misa"

As soon as she turned the corner, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Yes (y/n), you have lots of work to do"

You felt lips against your neck but you pulled away to face him.

"How about you finish that report and meet me in the usual place"

Without even needing to respond, he went to work and you wandered up to your room, where you kicked off your shoes and pulled your shirt off and shorts to grab a nightgown. If the night was going the way it was, it was best to whip out the most scandalous one you had. Red, lacy and see through.

Just as you pulled it on you heard the door open and close behind you, as well as the key be turned to lock it.

As soon as that door locks, L turns into a different person, the L may as well stand for lust in these situations.

You turned to face him into to be pushed down to the bed.

"You don't waste time" you said.

"That's because there's no time to waste"

"And the lustful Lawliet has been turned on" (PUN DEF INTENDED)

"Shut it you, you should know the routine by now"

Before you could say anything, you were cut off by his lips against yours as you entered a rough kiss. There's no way you'd be getting sleep tonight.

His lips moved from your lips to your jawline and neck, leaving bites behind as he went. Making you feel more and more aroused. Eventually you got bored of being the sub and flopped so he was the sub, you have him the same treatment and left not only bites but lipstick behind.

When you started to get breathless, you sat up and caught your breath as you pulled his shirt over his head and threw it aside. You pulled at the buckle on his belt until it came undone and pulled that away too.

Before you could continue, you were flipped again and it was back to being the sub.

"So, red and see through today?" He said.

"It's the most scandalous thing I have for a night like this" you replied.

"You suit it well, but it'd look better next to m shirt on the floor"

Your nightgown was soon left on the floor next to his shirt.

"Not fair"

You pulled at his jeans, signalling you wanted them off. And off they went, joining your nightgown on the floor.

His hand ran up your thigh as he smirked down at you.

Your panties were soon left on the floor too.

"You better be gentle" you said.

"I'll think about it"

Without warning, you felt a finger enter you, another soon joining. You tried to hold back all those lustful moans, but nope. Once L was satisfied with your sexual noises, he pulled back and seductively licked his fingers off. You didn't wast a second and pushed him down the bed, taking a tight grip on him. You gave him a smirk and took his whole length into your mouth.

By now the clock was reading 12:57, and there was still a while to go before this was over.

He pushed you deeper down, making you be forced to ignore your gag reflex and go into a full deep throat. You pulled back before any climaxing happened and took a breath. You were pushed back onto the bed again, that was followed by your bra joining the pile of clothes on the floor and some more passionate kissing.

"You ready?"

You nodded.

"Just don't get me pregnant"

"Only when you're ready"

All at once you felt him thrust into you, you were kind of used to it by now, but you still ended up leaving scratch marks on your lovers back. The pace picked up, so did the panting, heavy breathing and lustful screams.

"Ah~ faster"

He obeyed your command, hitting you deeper in the process, resulting in louder and more pleasureful screams. The knot in your stomach that had been tightening all night was finally about to burst, and it did, all over your lover.

Not long after, he pulled out before you could get accidentally pregnant, resulting in a mess over your thighs.

You both that there for a moment as you caught your breath. The clock read 1:45.

"Come on, we should clean up"

He picked you and carried you over to the bathroom to have a bubble bath. Soon after that was over and you were both in bed, ready to go to sleep, the clock read 2:30, that bath took way too long.

And to think you have to be up at 6. You really didn't get much sleep did you? Well that's what happens when you sign up to be L's insomniac.