Puppy part 2

A/n: suggested by a reader, thanks for the idea.

As you walked home from work, ready to see your family again, the silence of the streets was broken by the sound of glass breaking. Thinking it was just someone dropping a bottle you continued to walk, but you were suddenly grabbed by the neck and pulled into a dark alleyway.

Mean while, your late return was worrying your family.

"Mummy's late" (d/n) said.

"I know, she's not usually this late..." L said.

"Can we go look for her, maybe she got lost"

"Yeah come on let's go"

The two jumped into the car and went to look for you along the streets you walked home on.

You on the other hand, had been pinned to the floor.

"GET AWAY!"

"Stop struggling and this will be easier!"

"GET OFF ME!"

"Why would I pass up the chance to be have a pretty girl like you?"

"SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!"

"Shut her up will you?"

"I'm trying!"

You kicked and screamed at the people who had pinned you down, but it was hard to defend yourself while hiking your clothes on at the same time.

The peaceful drive your husband and daughter were having was soon interrupted by a high pitched scream.

"Dad! Did you hear that?"

They stayed silent until they heard it again.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP ME PLEASE!"

"That's (y/n)!"

The breaks were slammed on and they both jumped out of the car.

"This could be dangerous, stay in the car honey"

"But mums in trouble!"

"I don't want you at risk too, stay in the car"

She jumped back in the car and watched from a distance as her dad grabbed a broken pipe from a near by building and snuck up behind the men.

You were still kicking and screaming when you heard a sudden smash and the man trying to pull your dress off collapsed.

"WHAT THE FUCK TO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

You felt a sudden wave of relief when you saw L with that pipe in his hands.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the men said.

"HER HUSBAND, NOW GET AWAY!"

Soon a full fledged fight had broke out, thanks to L's skills in martial arts, he knocked most of the men down pretty easily. But it all came to a crashing halt when the last man took the pipe off him and pinned him against the wall by his neck.

"GET OFF!"

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

The man threw the pipe to the side and began to choke L. Making you watch in fear since you couldn't do anything.

Suddenly there was another loud bang, making the man drop L, you rushed over and pulled him into your arms.

"GET AWAY FROM MY PARENTS!"

That voice made you both turn in shock to see (d/n) had picked up the pipe and hit it against the mans legs.

She smashed it over his head.

"THATS FOR CHOKING MY DAD!"

She hit him in the gut.

"THATS FOR TRYING TO RAPE MY MUM!"

She hit him in the face.

"THATS FOR BEING AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING"

And with a final hit the man was out like a light.

"HAVE FUN IN PRISON!"

You both sat there in shock at what you just witnessed your daughter do. She dropped the pipe and pulled you both by the hands, trying to get out of the place. Once you were all back in the car she dove into your arms.

"Thank god you're ok" she said.

"Y-you were very brave doing that" you said.

"I wasn't going to let you guys get hurt"

"That was dangerous I told you to stay in the car!" L said.

"I couldn't let that guy strangle you!"

"You definitely have your fathers sense of justice, thank you both for saving me, I love you so much"

TIME SKIPPY

The men were arrested and apart from a few bruises, you were all ok.

"Let's just forget that happened and watch a movie"

As soon as you opened the door you heard footsteps and yapping.

"What the-"

You looked down to see a puppy rushing over to you and jumping at you in excitement.

"Surprise mum! We got you a dog!" (D/n) said.

"You guys! I love you so much, thank you!"

"His names ponyo" L said.

"He's so cute"

Ponyo began to lick you like crazy, making you forget the whole event that just happened.

Soon there was a circle on the floor around ponyo, all you you were happily playing with him.

Needless to say, not only is your family smart, loyal, total badass and kind, you now had a family member to add to your slowly growing family, even if he had four legs and a tail.