Inspiration? Whos she? I cant think of a title help

A/n: hello yes I have a bunch of cosplay pics from the con that happened on the weekend and Idk what to do with them. Lol wanna see them?

"I'm tired"

"Join the club"

"Can we go to sleep?"

"We have a case"

"BUT L!

"UGHHH FIINNEEE"

It was no secret L didn't like sleep. He had insomnia and as a child he had night terrors, so sleep was never an option for him. He'll go to bed, but not to sleep but tonight you were going to make him sleep for sure.

You both ended up in bed just talking about random things until the clock struck midnight.

"Ok, its late we should probably go to sleep?" You said.

"You can, I'm not" he replied.

"It's been weeks since you even took a nap L, go to sleep, for me?" You said.

"No"

"I WORRY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH L. GO TO SLEEP" you whined.

"Not an option, I physically can't sleep, my brain doesn't let me rest"

"L friken Lawiet, Go. To. Sleep"

"(Y/n) you know I can't sleep, and sleeping drugs don't work on me anymore, they may have when I was a kid but not now"

"Fine, I'm staying awake until you go to sleep"

"Honey no, you need sleep. You go to sleep, I'll watch a movie for something"

You sat up and crossed your arms, smirking at him.

"Well I'll watch that movie with you. I'm staying up until you fall asleep" you said.

"Alright, you'll end up awake all night then"

You ended up watching mean girls on Netflix, you stood by your word of staying up for a good long while, until you started to get really tired that is. You rested your head against L's shoulder and yawned.

"You can go to sleep you know" he said, wrapping an arm around you.

"Nope. It's just comfortable like this,  not tired" you replied.

He laughed, obviously knowing you were tired and just being persistent.

"Alright, whatever you say"

You continued to watch the movie and slowly but surely you felt your eyes getting heavy. You must stay awake, you just keep your eyes open, at least until L falls asleep. You must, you have to- never mind you'd just fallen asleep.

You let sleep consume you and fell asleep on your boyfriends shoulder, unable to take it any longer.

The movie finished and L turned off the TV, knowing you'd fallen asleep.

"Knew it" he said to himself.

He tucked you in and smiled as he gazed at how cute you looked as you slept. Still feeling wide awake himself.

Although he did feel a little bad. You were only looking out for him and he was just being stubborn with his irrational 'fear' of sleeping.

Maybe he could try and sleep just this once...

He pulled you into a gentle hug and held you close to his body, kissing the top of your head and mumbling a 'goodnight' before closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep himself.

Hopefully the night terrors he had as a kid stayed in his childhood, and he'll dream of you tonight instead.