White noise (slight mature)

A/n: unrelated note: I re-watched Howls moving castle and... howl is so fricken cute??? Like why is this boi so majestic?

What do you do when you're bored out of your mind? Complain you're bored to everyone? Yes. But you've already done that. Sing obnoxiously? Already did that too.

You were currently spinning around in your chair, bored out of your mind. You had to do something.

"I'm booorreeed"

Your complaining had become white noise by now.

"I'm going to be bored forever!"

No one replied, they were obviously not listing to you. So you decided to see what you could get away with saying while they all tuned you out.

"Tomatoes are a vegetable"

No response.

"Water is wet"

Nothing.

"I'm going to jump off the roof of this building"

Still nothing.

"I'm Kira"

Nothing.

"I love the sugar addicted detective working on this case"

Still nothing.

You noticed that absolutely no one was listening to you, everyone was just working and tuning you out, which gave you an idea.

"I'm going to bang him until he begs for mercy!" You said, only to have no response.

You laughed at the fact you got away with saying that. You stopped spinning on your chair and flopped onto the floor in boredom.

"I want to lick his jawline"

The lack of response made you laugh so hard you had tears welling up in your eyes. You thought of something else you could say while you were rolling on the floor laughing.

"Maybe L stands for Longer!"

You waited for reaction, still none, sending you into hysterics once more. Tears were falling down your face now, your sides hurt form laughing so much. This was proof of how annoying you were, everyone had just tuned you out and not even bothered to question the crazy stuff you were saying. You took a breath I calm down and rolled into your front.

"I'll leave so many love bites on him!"

Still absolutely no response.

"I'll make him so hard!"

Nothing.

"I'll destroy him!"

It was silent.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" 

You froze up at the sound of L's voice, he'd he been listening to you the whole time? You felt your face go red, making you want to curl into a ball and die.

"I repeat, is that a threat or a promise?" He said.

You sat up and saw he wasn't in his spiny chair as usual, but standing over you.

"O-oh... um..."

"Or am I the one that will destroy you?" He smirked.

Your face went even redder if that was possible.

"Come on, don't you want to lick my jawline?" He said, pulling you off the floor.

Without hesitation he pulled you out of the room and down the hall.

It was silent in the monitor room since you two left, the silence was broken later by Matsuda.

"Huh? Where did Ryuzaki and (y/n) go?"