Odd dares (slight mature)

You were minding you own business when you heard Misa start a game of truth or dare with the others. You just kept on doing your work, hoping she wouldn't drag you into the game.

"(Y/n)!"

Nope.

"(Y/n)!"

Not happening.

"(Y/N)!"

FUCK FINE.

"What?" You sighed.

"Truth or dare?" Misa said.

"Uhh... dare"

You never really picked truth since it was too boring. You only picked it if you wanted to play it safe.

"I dare you... to lick L's jawline!" Misa said.

"What?!"

"I agree. What?" L said, finally paying attention.

"Come on (y/n)! You aren't chicken are you?" Matsuda said.

"Yeah (y/n), what's so bad about it?" Light sassed.

You looked over at L and made eye contact.

"I'm sorry"

Before he could react, you pulled on his arm and licked across his jawline, quickly pulling back and blushing at what you'd just done.

"There" you said.

"Ok now you get to dare someone" Misa said.

L just wiped off your spit and continued to work.

"Ok... Light. Truth or dare?" You said.

"Dare" he replied.

"Put on booty shorts and heels and dance to lady Gaga"

The whole room burst out laughing. Light stood up and pointed right at you.

"Only if it's to bad romance" he laughed.

"Fine!"

Misa ran off to get some heels and light followed her to get some booty shorts. They came back down soon after and you couldn't help but laugh at Light in tiny shorts and six inch heels. You had to give him some credit, he could walk in heels better than you could. You played the music and watched him stumble around trying to dance while everyone laughed their butts off.

"Ok, I can't take these heels anymore" he said, taking them off and sitting back down.

"Who do you pick?" Misa said.

"L, truth or dare"

L turned to look at him and thought for a moment.

"Since everyone is picking dare I might as well pick it too" he said.

"I dare you... too... um- put your hands in (y/n)a bra for a while round" light said.

"WAIT WHAT?!" You exclaimed.

L looked at you with red cheeks.

"You licked his jawline. Consider this his payback" Misa said.

You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Fine" you said, trying to hide your blush.

"But that's-" L began.

"Just do it! You chicken" Misa said.

L slid over to you and looked you in the eye.

"I'm sorry" he said.

You felt his hands slide up your shirt, slightly giving you the chills since his hand were cold. You felt them slide under you bra, making you awkwardly look away as his hands cupped your chest.

"WOOO! I didn't think you'd do it!" Light said.

"Look at them blush" Misa added.

"If you two get frisky and want to make out please leave the room" Matsuda said.

You gave him the death glare.

But... that wouldn't be that bad would it?