A tag- about L!

I've been tagged to do this a thousand times. I usually don't do tags but this one seemed interesting.

Favourite character tag!

-Do you have a single favourite character or many?

I have two, L and Grell. L has been my main for a very long time so I usually answer favourite character questions with L more.

-when do you discover them?

Late 2015. Over the Christmas holidays when I first binged Death Note.

-did you have to warm up to them or was it love at first sight?

Love at first sight! I knew I'd get attached to someone, and as soon as L popped up I knew it was him.

-why do you love them?

Because on top of being relatable and super cute, I feel bad for all the shit he went through. I just wanna protect the boi.

-have they ever made you cry physical tears?

Pssshhtt no. Well... yes. During Episode *clears throat* 25. Also whenever I read/write a REALLY sad fanfic.

-who do you ship them with? Are they part of your OTP?

Um, myself. Ok but seriously I actually don't ship L with anyone in the show. I never liked LawLight, never ever saw him with Misa. I just couldn't see it. And no, my OTP is SebaGrell (yes I actually love that ship) and L definitely isn't in black butler.

-do you collect merch for them.

Kind of? I mean when I see merch of L
I'll instantly try to get it, but there's not much death note merch compared to other shows, so I'm ok with a few posters a plush and a body pillow.

-would you date them?

In a heartbeat.

-do you have a song, movie for book that reminds you of them?

Blue Jeans by LanaDelRey.

-would you ever cosplay them?

Already have!

((Photo updated 2021))

L wears pink nail polish now. The wig has been re-styled since this picture lol.

-do you turn to them for emotional support?

Yes. School makes me want to drop out to I read fanfics to keep my mind off it.

-what's your nickname for them?

Lawlipop.

-is there fanart of them you worship?

This one.

-finally tag a few others.

Lol idk who to tag. Do this if you want idc.