Off my head (drunk L)

It was very late and you had a night shift with L. Although it seems that he's a bit... loopy. At first you thought he was just hyper from sugar then you realised he'd discovered strawberry flavoured wine... and downed a whole bottle of it.

It turns out he was a giggly drunk. He was laughing at everything. It was kind of cute but a little hard to handle.

"Hehehe... Kira is such a boring name when you think about it, Kira is in idiot" he giggled.

"Well now that you mention it..."

"What if- hahaha, I had a twin and he was Kira!"

"That makes no sense whatsoever L" you replied.

He had gotten bored of watching cameras a while ago, he was spinning around in his office chair while saying random things. He crashed into the desk and came tumbling to the floor.

You panicked for a moment but he just started laughing.

"Right, I think that's enough wine" you said, taking the empty bottle and the remains of his glass and put them away.

"Awww, but it's sweet, and I like sweet things!" He giggled.

"Good god, what have you gotten yourself into, you'll feel sick!"

"No I won-"

He was off down the hall before you could say candy. You knew he'd get all sick and drowsy soon. You sighed and wandered down the halls to make sure he was ok. You found him curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor, obviously he'd just been sick.

"Idiot" you said.

"Shhhuush you" he slurred.

You helped him up and let him lean on your shoulder until he felt a little better.

"Haha- shinigami is a funny word" he giggled.

"Good grief"

You pulled him to his feet, he was wobbly but he was up at least.

"Alright, you need to go to bed" you said.

"What? Noooooo, I have a case to solve, it's too early to go to bed!"

"It's 3AM. And you need to calm down. You'll be SO hungover tomorrow"

"No I won't (y/n), I'm L, the worlds best detective ever! I don't get hungover" he laughed.

"Yes you will"

You forced him into bed and wrapped him up in blankets.

"Now sleep, you need it!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No. you have to stay!" He smiled.

Well... drunk L is giggly and cuddly apparently.

"Fine, but you have to go to sleep" you said.

"Yeah yeah..."

You crawled in next to him and he instantly pulled you into a tight hug, keeping all his limbs wrapped around you.

"I feel yuck" he pouted.

"That's because you drank a whole bottle of wine doofus"

"It was yummy...."

"You can drink, just not a whole bottle ok?"

"Fiiiinnneee"

"Now go to sleep"

He sighed and pulled you closer.

"Fine, only because you're here..."