Contract part two

A/n: SOOO many people wanted a second part of the demon reader one so here it is.

Something the taskforce didn't know about, was the amount of Kira supporters that were out to kill L. None of them got very far, but lots managed to find out where HQ was. None ever made it inside or knew who L was, but you still had your job to protect your master, no matter what the cost...

"Master L, what flavour icing would you like on the cakes?" You asked.

"Uhh... strawberry. And come here for a moment please"

You walked over to L and saw some people trying to brake in over the cameras.

"Please escort them out" he said.

"Of course"

You decided to take care of the intruders first, then get to the cake. You  knew L would switch that camera off so you could take care of the situation without anyone seeing. You weren't going to kill them, since L was very opposed to that, but you hid other things you were going to do to them.

You snuck up behind them and smiled sweetly.

"I'm afraid this area is off limits" you said.

They jumped and turned to face you. They were quite obviously Kira supporters, they took the obsession a bit to far with the shirts...

"What are you going to do about it, the police won't believe you if you say we've come for L" one of them said.

"Well... I'll have to deal with you myself then"

You began to walk toward them, your eyes glowing, your clothes starting to form into your demon ones and your claws beginning to come back.

"D-don't come any closer or I'll shoot!"

You continued to walk toward them, they shot their guns but you caught all the bullets in mid air.

"W-what are you? Stay back!"

"I'm simply-"

Your wings rose, you were now in full demon form.

"-one hell of an assistant"
(Yes I went there)

You grabbed them by the necks and flew at top speed out to the middle of nowhere where you dropped them and left them. You got back within seconds and changed back.

"They won't be bothering us anymore, my my is that the time? The cakes will be done by now" you said.

You finished up the cakes and served them.

"These are great (y/n), good job" L said.

"Thank you master, much appreciated"

You honestly wanted to keep L around. He was incredibly interesting and very fun to hang around.

Maybe you'll have to settle for someone else's soul...