Biker girlfriend

A/n: I actually have a motorbike but I'm too young to ride it. I can go for a license next year though. My whole family does motor spots two of my cousins race cars one does boat racing and I'm going for a motor bike licence next year 😂 it just be in our blood. This will be your bike for the story btw 👇🏻

Your most prized possession was your motorcycle

Your most prized possession was your motorcycle. You were the definition of biker girl, but without the whole 'I'm going to pose sexy with my bike' stereotype. You wee a REAL biker girl.

Your bike was a purple Harley Davidson, you took good care of it. You had saved all through your childhood for it, and you'd had many crashes while practicing with it, but it was still in perfect condition and you'd always come out alive, with maybe a few scratches.

You were joining the taskforce for Kira today. You were a full time detective, one of the best in your area, definitely not the top, but pretty high. Bikes were just you thing on the side. The catch was you'd be coming straight from a race to taskforce. You'd dropped your racing bike at home and jumped on your road bike, completely forgetting you were still in your racing gear. Hopefully they wouldn't mind.

Since the taskforce HQ was so decked out with security, L had organised for one of the other police officers to meet you in the parking lot and give you all the details about security. As you rolled into security with your fancy bike, you began to shiver with excitement, you were finally going to meet L, and be on the Kira case! You'd talked to L for quiet a while before now, he was observing you for the case to see if he should recruit you, but you still didn't know what he looked like.

You parked your bike and jumped off, spotting one of the police officers working on the case waiting for you at the door, looking at you in awe.

You pulled off your helmet and shook out your hair, that had been blown around and all messed up because of your helmet.

He looked like he'd just seen a superhero.

You walked up to him and pulled out your police ID.

"(Y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you. I'm guessing you'll be taking me through security?" You said.

"Uh yeah! I'm Matsuda, nice to meet you" he said, shaking your hand.

You followed him inside and got in the elevator.

"Your bike is so cool! I didn't think someone actually as interesting as you would join the case. We're all normal here, but wow a biker on the case? So cool!"

You giggled at his enthusiasm, he seemed like an exited kid on Christmas.

"Well I'm sure someone here besides me is interesting" you laughed.

"Do you race?" He asked.

"Yes, my racing bike is at home though, not really one to be ridden on public roads"