Idol (part 2)

A/n: IM OBSESSED WITH THAT SONGGGG ^^^ PROBABLY BECAUSE IM OBSESSED WITH KAITO.

You sat backstage in your performance outfit, ready for the concert to begin, you already saw the crowd all waving their light sticks and chanting for you to come on stage. And as soon at the clock struck 6, it was time. Music began to play and you heard the crowd scream as you walked onto stage, ready for the curtain to drop and your show to begin.

You stood in place and watched as the blue lights lit up the arena, you saw the curtains drop before you and heard the crowd go insane.

It was tradition at your concerts for the crowd to dance the same moves you did during the opening song, and that's exactly what they did. As you sang your heart out and dances the matching moves, you saw the mosh pit dancing completely in sync, all waving their light sticks perfectly in time.

They even managed to sing some lines completely in sync with you.

This continued for about three songs until it was time for you to talk to the audience and do your other tradition, reading fans tweets.

"Hello Japan!" You said into the mic.

You got screams of joy in response.

"Thank you for coming out, and well done for learning all my dances and all the light stick movement"

You got another scream of joy from the crowd in response.

"Alright, it's time to read your tweets!"

You pulled out your phone and scrolled through twitter looking at all the tweets.

"Alright, @.(y/n)isagodess56 says: the pre concert hype is unreal, anyone waiting in line for the mosh pit can come to me for food and water if they need it. Well, (y/n)isagodess56 thank you for looking out for your fellow fans, I hope you're enjoying the concert"

You saw a girl with pink hair loose her shit down near the side of the mosh pit, that must have been her.

"Next one, @.babygirl(y/n) says I wonder if (y/n) stalks our accounts in her free time? Well, I can tell you all that I definitely do. You guys are awesome at all those edits and some of the memes you make are hilarious"

The whole crowd lost it when you admitted that you stalk them. You could only imagine the thoughts going through their heads.

"Finally, @.(y/n)isanactualrayofsunshine says, I wonder if we'll ever get a ship to ship in this fandom, has our queen ever been in love?"

The audience waited in anticipation for your answer.

"Well... I have been in love. And I still am..."

The crowd went absolutely insane, jumping around and waving their light sticks. You could hear people yell 'who is it?' Or 'tell us who it is!'

"And I can say that... he's a fan. I stalked his account and got a little crush on him. We've been talking over Instagram ever since"

Another deafening screech from the crowd.

"In fact... I see him in the crowd right now..."

Everyone in the audience looked around, trying to figure out who it was.

You made eye contact with the boy you knew is Ryuzaki, who was in the third row of the mosh pit, with two light sticks and a tour shirt over a white one.

"Ruyzaki"

The crowd went dead silent. You watched his reaction, his face went from confused to shocked.

"It's nice to finally see you in person, you're just as cute as you are online"

People were still looking around trying to figure out who it was.

You jumped off stage and walked up to the bars of the mosh pit. Fans were trying to reach out and touch you, or were filming you and taking pictures of how close you were.

You reached out your hand for Ryuzaki and smiled at him. The people around him, just started in shock, not knowing what to do. You grabbed his hand and pulled him through the mosh pit, made him jump the bars and pulled him onto the stage. He just stood there smiling like and idiot. You picked him up and carried him bridal style.

"THIS IS WHO IM IN LOVE WITH!" You yelled, showing him off to the crowd.

They all stated screaming, yelling and clapping. L didn't know what to do, sow what did he do? Hugged you, it was all the could think to do. You hugged him back and smiled as he cried tears in joy into your shoulder.

"No way..." he said.

"Yeah... I love you too"