Chapter Two

She was coming home today. I missed her laugh, her smell and her everything. She was my soulmate, my mirror. I couldn't live without that. Even though she sometimes annoys me. I was counting minutes. She was always on time so I still have to wait exactly 4 minutes untill she and my brother are back home. I needed their hugs so badly. When you used to get hugs all the time and suddenly don't, it starts to feel empty. I was starting to feel empty. When you're young you don't realise you need your brother and sister. But it's now 2014. And I had realised I needed them more than anything. Because without them I felt lonely, without them I felt empty.

When I heard the doorbell ring I ran downstairs and quickly opened the door. My brother and sister took me in their arms for a grouphug. Oh god I really missed this. Ariana was wearing a beautiful dress which made her look amazing. "Well hello there sexy little sister." I said to her. She laughed. "I missed you so much." I grabbed me into a hug again while saying this. "Hey Frankie!" I said and also grabbed him into a hug. They looked so happy. I probably looked weird and tired like always. Suddenly a pretty tall boy, around my age I think, came walking towards us. I didn't really recognize him but when he stood in front of me I instantly saw who he was. "Hi, I'm Harry."

HARRY FREAKING STYLES. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!? "Allie." I said and shaked his hand. I looked at Ari with big eyes. "He's my boyfriend." She said like she needed my approval. I was shoked. "Errm. Oh. W-well that's awesome!" I opened the door so they could walk in. Instantly my mom came runing towards them. "My babies are home!" Well mom not only your babies.