Chapter Seven

Ashtons POV

I was so in love with her. Her eyes, her smile and the way she looks at me. It was all so perfect. There was just one problem: She probably doesn't like me. I know I know that I should tell her. It's just hard. I'm not really a person that just instantly says they like you. And she's going through a hard time with her sister and Harry and all. I just don't know if I should tell her. I don't know if I can.

"Do you fancy anybody Ash? Because you never really talk about girls." Allie asked this and I didn't know what to say. "Yeah I like somebody." She wiggled her eyebrows. "Oeh tell me who is it?" I couldn't tell her. "You don't know her." She rolled her eyes. "Well somebody's being sassy today."

Harry's POV

I was so in love. I don't know if I could hide it anymore. I've never felt this way before and I know it sounds very boring but it's true. I finally know why I never really felt this way. I don't know where this Harry has been hiding but I finally feel like myself. I am utterly proud to say I am in love, very in love.

Allie's POV

I was really glad Ash was here, I really missed him. Although now I really want to know who he likes. He says I don't know her but I don't believe him. Maybe it's Rose? Or Sally? Or Gigi? Or Olivia? I don't know. Maybe Sara? I'm never gonna find out until he says something. "We're trying to work it out but he's acting weird. Already since the day we got here. Maybe he does fancy Allie." I suddenly felt like a stalker but I had to listen. Ariana was on the phone with (I think) a friend. "Yeah, maybe you're right. He does still say he loves me. But it's just that I barely kissed him since we got here and he got friends with Frankie so he hangs with his friends all the time. And in two days we're leaving and I just want to know whats going on before that." Maybe you should ask him whats wrong. Duh. "Yeah you're right I'm gonna ask him whats wrong." No way. I walked upstairs again because they started talking about me and I didn't need to hear it. "What took you so long to get drinks?" He looked at my hands. "No drinks?" I totally forgot! "Omg sorry Ash I totally forgot. Do I need to go back?" "No, it's okay just tell me whats wrong." Seriously this boy could read my mind.

----

Who does Ashton like? And who does Harry like? Please comment I'd like to know what you think :)

btw sanne niet het verhaal onthullen in de comments lol

thank you guys for reading