Chapter Sixteen

"Ashton? Ash? I'm back!" I heard a groan coming from the kitchen. What was going on? "Ashton?" I said when I opened the door to the kitchen. "Ouch." I heard him say. He was sitting on a stool putting ice on his face. "What happened!?" I saw a black eye already forming. "Oh my god Ashton!" What the hell happened in here?? "There was this guy at the door..." Ashton started. "Who was he?" "I don't know him. He asked me if I was your boyfriend and when I said yes he punched me in the face." Oh no. Oh god no. "Do you remember what he looked like?" He groaned again when I tried to ice it. "On his namecard stood J. Black. Do you know him?" I sighed. "No I don't Ash, he must've been out of his mind." I lied, I know I did I just couldn't tell him the truth. The past ids the past. And it'll stay like that. I don't want to think about it anymore.

"Hello?" There was a silence on the other line. "Is there somebody?" Just before I wanted to put the phone down a man started to talk. "Hello Allie." A knife in my back. "H-how did you get this number?" "Was he hurt? Your cute little boyfriend?" I could cry and punch him at the same time right now. "You know if you really love him you should come back with me." What? "Let's just say that if you come back with me I'll leave that kid alone. If you don't - he will get hurt so bad he'll feel sorry for himself. Oh my lovel-" I slammed the phone on the floor. He knew where I lived, what my phonenumber and my name is. I was hopeless. My life was wrecked again.

---

Thanks for reading! Please comment guys I like reading them :)