Chapter Nineteen

I worked every day (except wednesday and sunday) from 6 a.m. until 5 p.m. That was 60 dollars each day, which was okay. On my free days I wrote on my laptop. I was said I couldn't bring my typewriter but it was way too heavy.

I just bought a sandwich and I was sitting on a bench in the park, looking at the peaceful nature. I was here now for three weeks to be exact and I was trying to figure out if I could buy an apartment. Since the town is really small (there are about 300 people living in it) the houses and apartments weren't expensive. So that was great. The apartment I liked was 900 dollars rent every month so I think I'm gonna take it because I earn around 1200 in a month. I'm kind of glad I'm away. This starting a new life thing might do me good. I miss Ashton a lot though. Oh god I really love that boy. This is all Jacks fault. I hope he doesn't find Ashton.

"Do you have cream cake?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was a girl. I just couldn't hear who she was. "Stawberry, chocolate or normal?" Janet asked (this was the other girl who worked here). There was also a guy named Drake who worked here and of course Marco Junior - took the place from his grandfather: Marco Senior. "Chocolate please." Gemma Styles. What was she doing here!? Luckily she didn't know me so I could face her without being recognized. I grabbed some cooled down bread and put it in a bag for myself, I didn't have to pay of course. "Ariana?" Shit. I'm so stupid. How could I be so stupid!? Of course she'll recognize me I'm Ariana Grande's twinsister! "Who?" I half-smiled at me. "It's me Gemma! Harry's sister!" I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm sorry but I don't know you." She shook her head. "You look exactly like Ariana." I shrugged. "I guess I don't know her either." I laughed. "No way! You look exactly like her, she is a famous singer and you have no clue who she is?" I shook my head. "You know." Janet started. "There are 7 people in the world who look exactly like you anf there is a 9% chance you'll ever meet one of them." Woah Bubblegum Janet was a bit smart. "Hmm." Gemma said. "Well I'm driving further to Austin here in Texas. Thanks for the cake!" She said while walking out. "You just made that up didn't you?" I asked Janet. "Nope it's true." She answered popping the p. Hmm. "You made that up didn't you?" She asked. "Don't even ask." I said walking into the kitchen. "I just did!" She yelled from the counter. It was loud in the kitchen. "Shut up Janet!" I yelled back.