Chapter Twenty-Three

"They're looking for you ya know." Janet said to me wrapping some bread up for a costumor. "Who?" I looked at her strangely. "Your family and friends." The costumor walked out and the little bell rang. "I know your real name is Allie." I put my hand over my face. "I'm sorry." I said crying softly. "What happened Ma- uhm Allie."

"He hit me and made me get drunk." It felt so good to get this off my chest. I finally told somebody besides Ariana about Jack. "How long was he is prison?" Janet asked. "Five years." I sighed. "What did he do to make you ran away?" I didn't like how she said it. I didn't want to be somebody who ran away, but then again I did do it. "He'd hurt Ashton more than he already did." She shook her head in disbelieve. "Ashton is your boyfriend?" She asked. "Was." "He loves you, Allie. He-" She stopped a second. "He called the bakery." My eyes widened. "What!?" "The boss answered the phone. They know you're here Al." I cried. No no no no. I can't go back. I stood up and ran away. "Allie don't go!" I sobbed and turned to look at her. "I just don't want to hurt anyone!" I yelled back. Sobbing so much I almost wanted to sit on the ground and cry. "You already did Allie." She said coming a bit closer. "They are hurt now but they'll be fine." She shook her head. "You hurt yourself Allie. Go back. Don't break yourself." She said softly. I stopped crying. "Rather me than them." I said and ran away. Then I realised something. "Goodbye Janet." I didn't turn around saying it, but she heard it. "Goodbye Allie." When she said than I ran to my apartment fast. I had to go before they came back.

---

It's my birthday yay :)