Chapter Eleven

Ariana's POV:

"Could you tie my tie?" He asked. "Sure." I got up and did it. Frankie teached me. "Go make my sister happy handsome." I said to him. "Thanks Ariana. I hope you two will stop fighting soon." "I'll try my best. Now go! You're late you asshole." He chuckled and got into his car.

Harry's POV:

I walked into Macy's. I couldn't believe it had already reached to 300 restaurants over whole Europe. "Hey Al!" I walked towards Al and gave him a brohug. Al was one of my best friends in high school. "Hi Harry how are you man? Ready for a pizza?" It was good to have a night out with him. "Yeah I want a mageritta." "Okay I'll give our order to Molly."

Allie's POV:

"Hi Al." He said. I was still unable to speak. Omg. I couldn't believe he had done all this for me. "Ashton... I..." "You don't have to talk. Here sit down." I sat down. "This is all so sweet oh my god." He blushed a bit. Cutie. "I'd do it all over again for you." AW AW AW. Cuteness overload. Macy walked from the kitchen with our taco's. "Thank you." I said. "No problem. I made them myself so I hope they're good." "They always taste amazing, you couldn't do anything wrong." She smiled and walked away again.

"Best. I. Ever. Had." Ashton said after he ate his last piece of taco. "I told you so." I smirked. "You have a great taste." It was silent for a few seconds and he sighed. "I need to tell you something." He said. I felt like I was on Plain Jane, only now I was the dude and he was Jane. "I did all this because I really like you and no I'm not just saying this because we drank the whole bottle of champagne I'm saying it because I really do. Allie Marie Joan Grande, I am in love with you." I could literally burst into tears of happiness right now. Oh my god. He was looking at me hopefully. "Ashton... I... I never really-" "It's okay I understand." He looked like he was going to have a mental breakdown. "Ash let me finish. I never really saw you as like boyfriend material but now I've finally realised that I liked you from the moment I saw you. I just never let myself feel those things.Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I am in love with you too." He smiled with tears in his eyes. He stood up. "Does this lovely lady want to dance?" All night there was 50's music on because he knew I loved it. It's my favorite kind of music. "I can't dance but I'll try." I stood up and got into a dance position with him. I layed my head on his shoulder enjoying his smell and the perfect music. "This is the best date I've had in my life. And I know I've only been on 2 dates before but this will always be the best." He chuckled. "You're cute." He said. "I love it when you say the word cute you just say it so, cute." I laughed while saying this. It was true though. He smiled at me and you could see his dimples, oh god how I loved him. "I love you so much." I said to him. "Can I kiss you already?" He asked and I chuckled. "Please." And suddenly his lips were on mine. It was like magic mixed with fireworks and a lot of love. Best. Night. Ever.