Chapter Twenty-Five

I slowly opened my eyes seeing I sat in a chair: tied up. He came walking into the room. Sick. He was so sick. "If you keep quiet I'll take this thing out of your mouth. So will you?" I thought a second, then nodded. I could finally breath through my mouth. That felt better. "So you must wonder why I got you here?" I shook my head. I didn't need to know, all I knew is that he is a sick person. "Where is here to be exact?" He grinned. "My house, only two blocks away from your own house." He paused a minute. "Only you can't get there." He said with a smirk. "Asshole." I wispered. "What did you say?" He said pissed off. He heard me. "I'm sorry." I knew that that was exactly what he wanted to hear. "I have chicken nuggest here. So I'll untie you and you can eat. I don't want you to starve now do I?" I doubt about that. He didn't want to kill me, but he might just want to see me starving. "You can pee in that bucket." He said while leaving and locking his basement. It had four locks, how would I ever get out of this!?

29 days. It has been 29 days since I first got here. 29 days I've eaten fastfood. 29 days I've been locked in a basement. 29 days of being kidnapped. 29 days of pain and sorrow. 29 days of Jack. 29 days of crying. The worst 29 days of my life. But I have a plan to get out of here. I've started making a tunnel to make my way out of here. It's under my bed so he doesn't see it. I've counted that on 49 days I can get out of here. That's good because he said that if I'm here for 50 days I'll get something special and I don't want it, neither know what it is.

34 days. I'm very tired but I'm in front of my schedule for the tunnel, so that's good. He comes three times a day. At my two meals and late in the evening. He tries to talk to me but I never answer. I closed myself. Nobody can get in. I'm still tired. Tired of myself.

48 days. Tomorrow I'll be free. I've decided I'm going to the cops straight away, which is around noon. He always comes on 9 a.m. and after that I could finish the last bit of tunnel and get out of here. Finally get out of here. And he'll be back in prison. I'll make sure he's going to be in prison the rest of his life.