Chapter Fourteen

"Hey babe." Ashton says while he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Hi Ash." "So what happened with Harry?" I started laughing, not just a bit like really loud. He looked at me like I was paranoid. "Is he in love with you?" Ashton asked and I only started laughing even more. "Al answer me!" I tried to stop laughing and it worked after a minute. "He is gay." Ashton's mouth fell wide open. And then he started laughing too. No, we weren't laughing at Harry being gay. It was just kind of funny that Harry had a relationship with my sister, tried to kiss me and then I thought he was in love with me and he was suddenly gay. If you would be in this moment I promise you that you'd laugh too. "And he is in love with Frankie." Ashton laughed even harder. "No way!" He said. "Yes way! Like how stupid was I. I was totally imbaressed during the lunch because I told him that I didn't love him back and stuff." I think at this point Ashton was almost peeing his pants. "This story is way too funny!" He said and I laughed along.

Suddenly I heard the bell ring. I wanted to talk to Ariana by the way but she wasn't home today. I opened the door and saw somebody I didn't want to see, that I haven't seen in a very long time. "Hey babe." I lost my breath and just slammed the door in his face. Oh god no. Why the hell was he here? How dare he come back. He even had flowers. That asshole. I opened the door. "Go away asshole." I said. I was kind of afraid of him but Ashton was upstairs so he could always come and help me. "Why so harsh? We were so great together. I can see it in your eyes you still love me." I wanted to puke. His face, his tattoos, his personality and what he just said. My whole past came back and I felt like I was going to faint. "I hate you." I said and he didn't even look offended. "And you don't even know what love is. Go back to prison where you freaking belong." I said and slammed the door again. This time not going to open it anymore. The bell rang two times and I put it on mute. "Who was that babe?" Ashton yelled from upstairs. "Just one of the neighbors. They came for my mom." I told him when I was upstairs. He didn't need to know about Jack. I half-deleted him out of my brain. I was on 50%. But now that he came back it's back to 0%.