Chapter Twenty-One

I can't believe this is already the 21st chapter omfg & btw i've already writtin until the end yay

---

I was working a bit over time in the bakery and was the last one to lock up. Just before I wanted to put the radio off I heard somebody saying Ariana's name on it.

"I am here with Ariana Grande because she has a special message!

-Hi I'm Ariana and I just wanted to say that my twin sister has been missing for six months now and everybody misses her, mainly me, Frankie, Ashton, Harry and off course mom. Allie, if you hear this - please come back. And everybody who's listening if you see a girl who looks the same as me but with purple hair and a lip ring report this at your local police station. Thank you.

Thank you Ariana. And now we're gonna continue with a love song called-"

I miss you too, I wanted to say. I had to do something. I locked the bakery and walked home. I had to write them - fanmail! My first letter was to my family.

Dear Ariana and Frankie,

You guys are amazing. I'm in love with your music Ariana. Where I live we only have internet in one place and I only go there to check your instagram's. I love the video's, they're the best. I see your mom in it too sometimes and I think she's very nice, please tell her that. I am your biggest fan, I really am. Don't forget about me please. I love you guys. Some people say I look like Ariana and I wish I was your little sister Ari.

Love always,

Macy Redang

*

Dear 5 Seconds of Summer,

I've known you guys for so long and I've also been a fan for a very long time. You guys are amazing and I was so proud when I heard you on the radio for the first time. I have to tell you: My favorite is Ashton. But shh don't tell anybody. It's our little secret.

Love always,

Me

I couldn't add the same name because they would know it's me so I decided to go anon on the 5sos letter. I put them both in an envelope and posted them. I send it to their houses so I know they'll see it.