Chapter Twelve

"Bye babe have fun." Ashton said and he gave me a peck. I was going on the lunch with Harry. "I'll try bye bye!" I said and stepped into my car.

"Hi Harry!" I said when I saw Harry sitting in Macy's. "Hi darling." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How are you doing?" "I'm great! Wanna order?"

"And how is your lovelife?" I asked Harry. He sighed. "I have some big problems. Thats why I asked you to come here." I was the one to sigh now. It was silent for a minute. "Harry I'm not in love with you and I'm really sorry but I just want to be friends-" I started. "Al-" "No Harry I want to explain. I am in love with somebody else and yeah its not official yet but we really like eachother. And I'm still in a fight with Ariana so this situation is so difficult. I just don't want to hurt you but I'm sorry I have to." I was very reliefed to get that out. I sighed again and looked at him trying to get an answer. "Allie I'm not in love with you and the kiss was a mistake, a big mistake." My eyes got wide. "What? But then why did you invite me?"

Ariana's POV

I missed Allie. A lot. She is my other half and she was everything to me. I still have Frankie but he's always with his friends. I just needed my soulmate. So I walked to her room knowing she was not here and that Ashton was downstairs. I sat at her desk and started to write her a letter on her typewriter.

Allie's POV

"Then who are you in love with?" He sighed and prepaired himself. "I'm in love with Frankie."