Chapter 26 🔥 The Choice

HEY EVERYONE. HERE'S YOUR UPDATE. I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE LAST WEEK SO THIS CHAPTER IS TWO THOUSAND PLUS WORDS TO MAKE UP FOR IT. I WILL HAVE ADDITIONAL UPDATE AS WELL BEFORE NEXT FRIDAY.

ENJOY READING!

LOVE LOTS,
MARIAM SARHAN

~~~○●○~~~~●○●~~~~○●○~~~~●○●~~~

"Oh my goodness! Scalia have a twin sister!" Venus gushed after a few moments of suprised silence.

The woman in front of them just raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"No. It's Scalia." Daphne stated having a solemn look.

"Since when did a mermaidian can have feet? Or is this the Pearl's doing too?" Rufus asked in confusion.

"Probably but who cares?" Amelia shrugged answering Rufus then turned to the woman in front of them and said, "Hey! Can't you put something on? Goddess. You're an exhibitionist."

"Shut it, Amelia!" Rufus hushed her.

"Oh yeah? Make me! Enjoying the show, demon?" The shifter crossed her arms to her chest in a challenging stance.

Before Rufus could say another word, he was surprised by Daphne's sudden movement. The siren walked straight towards Scalia and hugged her.

"What the F? Is she possessed?" Venus gasped.

But more to their surprise, the nude woman suddenly shrieked. "W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just want to hug you. So what's the last trial?" Daphne casually said as she let her go which left everybody confused and dumbfounded.

"Aherm." Scalia cleared her throat to compose herself and added, "it seems that a private conversation between us is in order later on so let's get on with the last trial."

"Um! You're really Scalia? Mind if I ask how come you have legs?" Venus asked.

"You will know everything after you pass the trial. That's if. . ." Scalia mysteriously answered and paused to look at each one of them in the eye like some kind of a warning then continued, ". . . That's if you pass it."

"Stop the suspense and spit it out already." Amelia spat, giving Scalia a dirty look.

"You don't have anything to be jealous about, shifter. The demon have his eyes only for you."

Scalia's answer made both Amelia and Rufus beet red from embarrassment.

"Okay then. For the last trial, only the seeker of the Pearl could enter the cave."

"You mean me?" Venus asked pointing to herself.

"No! Me." Scalia answered with sarcasm then added, "who else? You're the one who have two lover boys trapped inside, aren't you?"

Venus huffed in annoyance but chose to calm herself and replied instead, "Ohkkkaayy. What's the bomb?"

"Bomb?" Scalia asked in confusion however shrugged her shoulders then chose to ignore it and continued, "anyways, just enter the cave and do everything you need to do to reach your destination. You pass, the Pearl will be waiting for you. You don't, death shall be yours."

"Wait! And you expect us to let her go by herself? Amelia shouted.

"You will have no choice. The cave would only allow Venus." Scalia smirked then turned to Agnus and Rufus. "As for you two, you both need to climb on top of this cave to retrieve the Peace amulet. Without it, the Pearl will not be able to travel outside Mermadia."