Chapter 35 🔥 The Pure One

Hi dear readers! Guess what? Yep! Another update. Book two is almost up. The prophecy will be unfolded a little bit on this chapter. Who's excited? I am too.
As usual, votes and comments means a lot to an aspiring writer like me.
Enjoy reading!

Love lots,
Mariam Sarhan

~~~~○●○~~~●○●~~~○●○~~~~~

Venus bursted out laughing. She never had a belly laugh as hard as this since she started all of these quests. Who could have thought that Pearl was born a natural comedian.

Pearl and Aldrik, on the other hand, were stupified. They both gave her a weird look, like she grew another pair of eyes or something.

"You almost got me there." Vee finally said in between laughs. She was totally oblivious of their confusion.

"Got you what, exactly?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah right. FYI, I've been to Angelic Realm and met my uncle Hadraniel. An information as important as that wouldn't be missed." Venus chided when she sobered up.

"Are you accusing me of lying?" Pearl demanded, obviously getting angry by the minute.

"Geez, sister wannabe. Calm down. All I'm saying is that maybe you got the wrong informations. This isn't exactly what was explained to me by uncle and if you're in my shoes, whose side of truth would you believe in?"

Aldrik couldn't interfere. He just managed to watch the two of them bicker like preschoolers.

"I am not simply giving you informations. I'm laying all the facts here. It's not my problem if you couldn't handle the truth." Pearl replied indignantly.

"Prove it. I'm not stupid you know. I can put two and two together. It's obvious that this is your side of truth. " Vee challenged.

"Your point? About the stupidity, it's totally negotiable." Pearl told her sarcastically.

"One, my mother was turning eighteen when she went to Human Realm which means that she couldn't possibly have an older child before me, not to mention two for the mater. Unless, Angelicums have a serious case of teenage pregnancy. Two, everybody knows that you and Phoenix are both very old like eons old. How could you be my sisters? Doesn't add up, right? And three, as I said, Uncle told me otherwise." Vee enumerated under one breath.

"Venuscha, you're as stubborn as a mule. This," Pearl retaliated in annoyance as she gestured to herself, "is a flesh body camouflage of mother. She is the only Angelicum who's reborn to a different body every century. Nuscha was the latest but she should be receiving all her memories and powers the day she disappeared. It was her maturity day or shall we say debut on your terms. Plus, knowing Hadraniel or any Angelicum for the matter, they love to give cryptic informations."

"Why is that? Why does she needs to be reborn?" Aldrik finally voiced out his opinion.

Pearl raised her brow on him but opted to answer anyway, "Nuscha's safety is prioritized. She cannot stay in one body for more than a century to preserve her equality on weighing everything. Of course, the fact that they wanted to keep her original persona hidden to everyone that enables her to mingle to everybody without their knowing of her true self. She cannot be compromised even to her fellow Angelicums."

"Holy crap! Then what happens now? I need to talk to mom." Venus panicked.

"Where exactly you will find her?" Pearl was intrigued.