Meeting Everyone

I slept for most of the flight and got woken up by the pilot announcing we had landed as I fixed my hair, trying to make it not look like a birds nest.

"Thank you for travelling with Korean Air. Make sure you take all your belongings with you off this plane and we hope you have a great day and fly with us again." he said as I scrambled to grab my carry-on bag.

Boarding off the flight, I grabbed my bag and looked in the reflective surface of the wall to make sure I looked decent before going through security checks and finally got to the end of the process.

I looked at the text again sent by my new entertainment, Pledis Entertainment, saying the manager would be picking me up and he would be waiting for me outside of the airport.

"Okay... but which exit?" I asked myself as I walked out of the doors and saw him waving at me.

Approaching him, he takes my bag and places it in the back of the car before opening the door, allowing me to get inside as he gets into the driver's seat and starts up the car.

"Annyeong Eunyoung, I'm your manager, Doogi." he introduces himself as I bow in my seat and he drives off towards my new home.

After Drive!!

"We're here, Eunyoung!" Manager-Doogi announces as he brings out my luggage from the car and hands it to me as he guides me inside the building and up the ridiculous amount of stairs before reaching the door.

He stands in front of it before knocking, a boy looking around the same age as me greets Manager-Doogi and then looks at me with a beaming smile. 

"Samuel, this is Eunyoung, your new member." Manager-Doogi states as we shake hands before Samuel pulls me inside the dorm as Manager-Doogi departs to go back to the building to complete some paperwork.

Samuel stood in front of me, closing the door, "Annyeong! I'm Samuel!" he smiles at me as I greet him back and look around the dorm, noticing it was empty at the moment.

"Sorry, the others have gone out to get food for the dorm but follow me! I'll show you where you'll be staying, ignoring the mess though." he scratches the back of his neck as I trail behind him, already spotting the mess.

We arrive at one door before Samuel pushes it open and I see there were two big bunk beds stacked against the wall and look around to find a place to put my suitcase down. 

"Here is your room! You're sharing with me, Doo Yoon and The8. Lucky for you, I'm your bunk buddy. You're at the top." he smiles at me as I nod before we headed back to the living room to wait for the other members.

Time Skip

While we were talking, loud voices erupted our conversation and we looked over to see all the other boys filing inside and staring at me in either awe or confusion. 

"Samuel! Is this the new member?" one of the boys asked, his hair tied into a loose ponytail as he nodded before tugging at my arm, telling me to stand up as I bow to them.

"Ne hyung. Hyungs, this is Park Eunyoung. She is the new member, Manager-Doogi dropped her off a while ago." he presents me off to the others as he tells me to introduce myself.

Nodding at him, I bow again, "Annyeong, I am Park Eunyoung. I am from America and I can speak three languages. My brother is a k-pop idol already." I give a brief profile of myself to them before they introduce themselves one by one.

The leader, S.Coups, said we should go out to celebrate my arrival and everyone agreed as I looked at Samuel while he shrugged before we arrived at a local Korean BBQ place. 

One of the things I was looking forward to was reuniting with my brother!