V-Live Intro

"Hello everyone!" S.Coups shouted as I rolled my eyes at him, taking small steps towards the door as I was dragged here away from my X-Box gaming tournament with Yoo Sang and Samuel.

"We've got a new member to introduce to all of you." he continued as I slowly opened the door and slipped quietly out into freedom, closing it quietly and run back to continue my tournament with Yoo Sang and Samuel.

Samuel looked at me in surprise as I took his controller away and stared down at Yoo Sang as he stared back at me, "I'm going to whop your ass at Mario Kart." I taunted as he looked at me with a smug smile.

"Bet," he responded.

One Mario Kart Thrashing Later...

"You've got to be kidding me!" I groan in another defeat of second place to Yoo Sang's first place as I nearly throw the controller towards the TV is absolute frustration and fall back onto the ground.

The door was pushed open as DK raced towards me, "There you are! Come back!" he slings me over his shoulder as I look at back at Yoo Sang, his smirking face was evident as I glared back mouthing words to him. 

DK walked into the room with me on his shoulder as Jun sighs, "Take two!" I stay put this time as S.Coups does another repeat of his sentence, "Please welcome our newest member and maknae, Park Eunyoung." he says as I wave to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eunyoung ibnida." I introduce myself before repeating my introduction in Chinese and English out of command of Jeonghan.

Jeonghan starts scrolling through the comments section, trying to find some fan questions to ask me and locates one after five minutes of scrolling.

"Ah! Eunyoung! Can you dance to any BTS songs?" he asks as I nod before starting to dance to "Boy In Luv" which was currently my favorite BTS song and sit down after my performance with a small clapping ovation from the boys.

"Wah! You're so talented!" complimented Jeonghan as I smiled before bowing as the fans complimented my dance with a few hate comments in the spur of comments but it was hidden by the out pour of compliments.

One Hour Later

We ended the V-Live and Samuel was seen kicking Yoo Sang's butt in Mario Kart which made me cheer for Samuel causing him to lose his train of focus but still managed to beat Yoo Sang by a second. 

"HAHA!" Samuel exclaims, prancing around the room with utter joy as Yoo Sang sat there pouting while I laughed at him.

"Haha! Feel the pain! FEEL THE PAIN!" I taunted as he glared at me.

"At least I wasn't the person who lost ALL six Mario Kart races, honey." he fires back, flipping his imaginary bang to the side as I look straight at him before spotting a guitar.

...

"AHH!! HELP ME!!" screams Yoo Sang as I was chasing him around with whoever's guitar it was and lunge towards him.

"GET BACK HERE!! I WILL END YOU!!" I screamed, swinging the guitar to try hit him as he sprints straight past Vernon, Seungkwan, Hoshi and Wonwoo. 

Looking at Yoo Sang in confusion, they see me holding a guitar in anger as I look at them, "Where is he?! WHERE DID THAT ANNOYING OPPA GO?!!" I ask them, anger pouring out of me.

"Don't tell her, don't tell-" Wonwoo whispered but Hoshi already blurted out the answer.

"That way." I nod before running off again to Yoo Sang who was cowering in a corner of the practice room. 

Opening the door, I look at him in pure hatred, "There you are! Now, come here and make this easy for me." I approach him slowly, guitar hovering in the air, ready to be smashed.

Until...

"PARK EUNYOUNG! PUT THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT!" S.Coups shouts as Joshua pried the guitar from my hands as I pout, looking at him with nothing but envy.

Woozi whines, "Come on hyung! I was enjoying the show!" 

"You live for now but remember, do it again and you'll surely die." I threaten him as Dino needed to pull me back out of the room so I didn't kill someone.