Reunited At Last

Today is here! 

Today is the day where I finally reunite with my brother after about nearly five years of being apart and I could not be more excited... and tired. 

Manager-Doogi was driving me to JYP Entertainment so I stumbled out of the bunk, making sure not to wake anyone as I reach the closet me and Samuel share since we have very little clothes.

Walking into the living room space, some members were awake and some were curled up on the seats, passed out from game night last night.

"Eunyoung-ah, are you going now?" Mingyu called out as I nodded before stumbling out of the door and heading down stairs to where Manager-Doogi was waiting for me and I got inside before he drove off.

TO JYP!

As we arrived, Manager-Doogi looked at me as I was unbuckling myself from the seat as I sliding out of the car, "I'll text you when I'm here to pick you up, okay?" he looks at me and then his phone before I nod.

Taking a deep breath, I walked towards the door as the security guard let me in with the visitor's pass Jinyoung gave to me when he was leaving to Korea and I promised him that I'd visit him when I go to Korea.

The thing is... I'm lost and have no clue where to go so I started wondering around the building, finding the cafeteria which was a bonus in my opinion, giving myself some time to steal some food from there. 

Still lost, I was wondering around until I heard those voices scream at me, noticing the nicknames they gave me when I last visited her which was in 2010. 

"MY BABY! MY CHILD!" screamed a voice

"MEI MEI!" shouted another one

"Youngie! Is that you?" said one more voice

"Princess! You came!" cheered someone else

"Ae! My dongsaeng came!" squealed another person

"Hyungs! My other half is here!!" hollered one more.

It was GOT7.

I turned around and sprinted towards them, "OPPAS! I missed you guys!" I cried out, lunging at the six of them, enjoying this reunion as the last time I saw them was when they were all trainees and hardly knowing each other.

"What is going on her - Eunyoung?" gasped a voice as I jumped out of Mark's arms and looked to see the shocked face that is my brother, Park Jinyoung and smiled at him before racing towards him.

"OPPA!" I throw myself at him as he staggers back from the sudden weight but crushes me in a hug as I savor this moment before a voice interrupted it.

We're here too you know..." it was Jackson as I turned around to face him, my eyes showing no emotions as I tell him face to face, "I know, I just choose to ignore your presences right now." I fire at him as he pretends to be hurt. 

"Don't worry oppa, I still love you." I added on making him smile and spent the entire day there before I needed to head back to Pledis since Manager-Doogi just texted me that he was waiting for me.

Jinyoung took forever to detach from me but Mark and Jackson wrestled him off as he shouted, "EIGHT HOURS ISN'T ENOUGH!!" 

"DON'T WORRY! I'LL VISIT SOON!" I shouted back before looking at BamBam, Youngjae, JB and Yugyeom in concern.

"Is... he going to be... okay?" I questioned as JB nodded while Yugyeom and BamBam started smirking, thinking about all the things they'll do to tease Jinyoung while I just rolled my eyes at their childness.

"This is why Youngjae is Jinyoung's favorite child." commented JB as I nodded, laughing before getting into the car as Manager-Doogi drove off back to the dorm and I got bombarded in questions about my day.

MingMing piped up, "So your brother is GOT7's Jinyoung?" 

I nodded, "Yup!" before trotting off to bed since I was exhausted from the amount of times I had to avoid Jinyoung's pestering confrontation about the last five years of my life.