Mission: To Relax

"OMO..." I say, trying not to break down

.

.

.

.

.

"If you cannot fill up the showcase performance, you might not be able to do the live broadcast."

24+ Hours Earlier

We were called up to a meeting with the production team to discuss our very last mission, the most important mission, nerves filled us all as we greeted them and seated ourselves at a table. 

The atmosphere was tense, it was because of the nerves filling us up as the production team tried to clear it up by having a round of applause and it followed with another block of stiff silence

We talked about the final mission and they said they think we should be promoting it as we were unsure if we could hit the 1000 benchmark, "There is a bus outside." we all groaned as we piled outside as Jeonghan says,

"All board, trip-to-hell bus," he ushers us on like a conductor as I tip him my empty gum wrapper and see his bitch-face. 

"MOVE IT, I'M SITTING NEXT TO EUNYOUNG!" screamed Hoshi as he pushes DK aside to place himself beside me and make Jeongcheol sit together causing everyone to scream as they rolled their eyes before the bus took us off to the mystery location.

The production team talked about the inspiration from Team A's 'Kingsman' concept and it suddenly started this discussion from S.Coups about how it is all about team work and how it would be all about swimming. 

"I swear... if this is another random dance play, I'm jumping out of the bus." I joke as they all laugh before we arrive at the location

"WAH! It's the ocean!" we all screamed as Mingyu practically jumped out of the bus and embraced it all as I shuddered away from it, clinging onto The8 as we lined up, holding hands before running towards the sea.

Then, there was a fight for the mission card as I watched idiots fight over it before it flew over to my feet as I picked it up and smirked, high-tailing it out and Wonwoo tackled me before bringing me back to the group.

The mission was to spend the day relaxing for one night and two days, we were all overjoyed before we started playing in the water until I pushed S.Coups into the water and beamed at him.

"GET EUNYOUNG!" he screams as I start sprinting for my life and try avoid the boys who were hot on my tail and Joshua grabbed me, he walked me to the sea before he was pushed in by S.Coups.

"I CAN'T SWIM!" I scream, grabbing onto Joshua for dear life as he took us both underneath the water to soak us and carried me back as I glare at S.Coups, "A guitar is heading right for you, oppa, just wait." I warn him.

CAMPFIRE!

We all raced towards the campfire after S.Coups, Joshua and I changed into dry clothes.

We were instructed to let out anything that was inside of us as we were doing the missions and it was a candlelit ceremony as the candles were passed out along with some flames to light up the candles with

Each of us expressed our feelings towards missions, members or things in general as we talked about family, friends and the sacrifices that came with being an idol in training.

"When I first joined this group, I was extremely nervous to meet everyone, being the only girl. I wasn't sure if I would fit in. Coming from America, though both my brother and most of my family spoke Korean fluently, it was hard for me to grasp," I started off, thinking to the day when I got accepted as a Pledis Trainee

Flashback

"Eunyoung-ah," my mom screamed for me as I trudged my way downstairs and saw here holding up an envelope that was addressed to me,  which fueled my curiosity.

"This came for you, this morning." she told me as I ripped it open and opened the letter to be shocked with what was written on it.

'Dear Miss Park Eunyoung,

One of our scouts had seen your video on YouTube singing and showed it to all of us. We strongly believe that you could be a great idol and would like to know if you are willing to accept a place as a trainee in Pledis.

We have found a group that would seem suitable for you, however, it is an all-boy group. But, your talent has demonstrated to us that you could fit right in with them as they are also trainees. 

Please reply back to this letter via e-mail left below or calling us xxx-xxx-xxx. 

Thank you,
CEO of Pledis, Han Seong-su '

I started screaming, jumping around the house as my mother hugged me tightly before spreading the news onto my father who congratulated me on my success and we went out to dinner that night in celebration as I replied back to Pledis the next day.

Flashback ended

"But, I have been proven wrong as I was lovingly accepted as a member. Through out this journey, we have had some bumps along the way but we've always stuck by each other. I believe this has created the strong bond. And, if we don't debut, I don't care. I am just thankful to have met you all and gone through all of this..." I continue and I stand on my chair.

"AND SEUNGKWAN! If you sing 'Wake up' one more time, I swear, I will be making sure a guitar is through your entire body and it will be Woozi's guitar as my guitars are priceless." I threatened.

As the boys talked, I walked out towards the sea and sighed, looking at my candle as I sigh and enjoy the quiet and jumped into the ocean, blowing out my candle in the process as I feel the water calming. 

"PARK EUNYOUNG!" someone screamed as I turned around to see the boys looking at me. S.Coups and Mingyu pulling me out of the water, "You could get sick." they scolded as I am handed a towel and Mingyu's jumper. 

"1, 2, 3... FIGHTING!"