Filming for SEVENTEEN TV

I woke up and since I am not use to the time-zone change yet, I was the first up. I got ready and changed into my outfit 

(Outfit below)

I made breakfast for the others

I made breakfast for the others. I waited for them to wake up. 'Morning oppas! I made breakfast! Dig in!' I announced. 'Thanks Maknae!' they scoffed up the food. The Maknae line: me, Samuel and Dino did the dishes. 

After, we headed to rehearsals and started filming for SEVENTEEN TV. We just played around and did all the daily task. The staff kindly got us lunch which was pizza. I showed them my many skills and performed for them. 

'AISH! You're so talented! You are my daughter!' announced Jeonghan as he put his arm around me. 'Arasseo...' I said, confused. We then practiced and played games. It was a blindfolded game where people are blindfolded and have to find the other members.

Once you are found, you join until there is one member left. They are declared victorious. I hid on top of the cabinet. They couldn't find me. Removing their blindfolds, I was declared the winner. 'YOU CHEATED MAKNAE!' they exclaim and chase after me. 

After, I thought to myself and I was going to see my brother, tomorrow. Or maybe next week because he is so busy. BUT, I will see him. I called my parents and tell them I am settled. This is a fun journey.