Debut Showcase!!

After the countless hours we practiced to ensure this debut showcase would be the one to remember, the day was finally here: May 26th 2015, Tuesday. 

"Wake up, boys! The day is here, rise and shine, mother cluckers!" I shouted, leaping across the dorm into every room after I couldn't sleep due to my excitement taking over my body: jumping on the beds.

They all groan, rolling over for a few more minutes to precious sleep before I gave up, pouting. Sitting beside Minghao, who was the only one who woke up and gave me a sleepy smile, ruffling my hair affectionately.

"Good morning, Eunyoung-ah," I gave him a bright smile back, watching him take slow sips of water, trying to wake up before more shuffling of feet and groans were heard throughout the dorm before everyone was in the kitchen, grabbing some food. 

Woozi gave me his infamous glare, "Is Seungkwan rubbing off on you?" he questioned, probably planning my funeral once he finishes smashing a guitar over my head (or Joshua's guitar or mine). 

TO THE VENUE!

We all bustled inside the venue, hurriedly heading to the stage to sort out the formation arrangements since we would be showing off a new song we spent so long on: ensuring it was perfection.

I had my solo performance to also run through as well as other group performances so we were busy doing stage rehearsals and Manager-Doogi sorting out the backstage things such as effects, lighting and others.

FEW HOURS LATER

"Aren't you excited, Eunyoung?" giggled a stylist while lathering my lips in a matte red lip tint before tightening my ponytail, smiling satisfied at my completed look.

"Of course I am! My family is going to be there! Even, GOT7 is coming along!" I responded enthusiastically, clasping my hands together as she nods before ushering me out to do the others as I am fitted with an ear piece.

Someone shouts at the end of the corridor, "EUNYOUNG! YOU'RE DEBUTING, I'M SO HAPPY!" Jackson brings me into a tight hug before my brother pries him off, poking at his sides.

"I don't want my sister to be broken and not perform in this showcase, hyung," he says, giving me a hug and passing me over to my impatient JYP father who congratulates me before passing me to the two idiots who are wiping fake tears.

Rolling my eyes, I open my arms, "Come here, you big drama queens." I joke, giving them a tight squeeze before my parents appear beside Mark, after greeting the rest of GOT7. They were holding onto a poster of me.

"You have grown to be so mature. I am so proud of you, Eunyoung! Both my children have finally grown up, we will support you no matter what!" my mother states, pulling me into a hug that my father joined a couple seconds after.

He smiles down at me before they all head to their seats that I saved for them: front and center. 

"SEVENTEEN! GROUP CHANT!" shouts S.Coups as I ran alongside Vernon to right wing of the stage where S.Coups waited for all of us to arrive before he gave his 'talk' about trying your best, having fun and making the fans proud!

SHOWCASE STARTS!

We started off with our After School mash-up of 'Bang' and an original song created by Woozi and Vernon who worked hard on this: this would be the first ever performance everyone would see so Hoshi was under heaps of pressure to make this look amazing.

As a small montage of how we prepared to perform 'Shining Diamond' played, we raced backstage to slip into our next outfit and run back on stage in time for 'Shining Diamond', me and Woozi worked hard with Buzmu to make this song exceptionally.